Got a 1984 carseat from a freecycler today.

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
1984 is what the fabric tag says. It is a T-shield with a metal base. I will try to take a photo and post tomorrow. I emailed her and asked her to check the dom before gifting. She emailed me back that it was older then she thought.

We got one expired evenflo and one soon to be expired evenflo from someone offering them on craigslist.

We also stopped by a garage sale and told the lady her seat was expired and she didn't know. She gave it to me also. It is a 1996.
I am going to take them apart and the evenflos have recycling symbols on them. I am going to see if the recycling truck will take them.

ADS

sunnymw

Sweet!! I just found a pic of DH when he was maybe 6-7yo with I assume his baby sister's convertible seat sitting in the BG. Of course I took a pic of the pic to post on here later to see what it is :p

Karen

I was BORN in 1984, so I need to see this pic. I know that I never rode in a seat after age 2, so I'd like to see what the technology was.

MJHY27

I was born in '82 and my sister in '83 and I have found a couple pics of us in something that I am guessing was a car seat. I'm eager to see if this one you found looks like what we had

blondiecbm2005

where are these pics!? lol im very curious what they look like.

i recently found a pic of my sister when she was a few months old, in 1990, in a car seat, rear facing in the front seat!

wow

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC