More Radian Questions, Is there a way to know if it will work for nissan quest 97?

the7dunlaps

We are considering buying both our 2.5 yr old (about 25-28lbs) one, and dd 4 years (about 38lbs or so) one.
We have 5 car seats in our van, It's a TIGHT fit.
We would have the 2.5 yr old in the middle back FF (can't be backwards because there isn't a way for the corner kid to get his seat) and the 4 yr old in the second row driver's side (baby is RF in passenger side middle) Dd 4 yrs has to be in the middle row because she gets car sick in the back.

Anyway, is there a way I can know if the radian will work for our nissan quest 97 or not? I would like to get the best deal online which means I wouldn't be able to return them.

Thank you!:)

ADS

LuvBug

well Im not exactly sure. skjp.com has a search your area for stores that carry their products, but I dont know if it specifies for the radian or just their products in general.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Target may. And even if your local one doesn't if you order from target.com you can return to any store.

HTH

Wendy

LuvBug

I didnt realize target has them! if you decide to buy one from there LMK and I can get you a 10% off purchase code, plus they have free shipping and if you are a member of ebates or mypoints you will get rewards back.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC