Zolowear baby ringsling

hipmaman

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Zolowear baby ringsling - SOLD

Red Zolowear ringsling in EUC
Thin and supportive
I bought it to leave in the car, but never used it. It's only taken out for pictures, so it's in great condition
Size L or 77" long without rings

SOLD

Fine prints
Shipping by First Class from Canada
Comes from non-smoking and no-pets home
Funded or cc paypal accepted, but please pay the fees if you use cc. pp
PM me if you have questions

Last edited:
ADS

hipmaman

Hi,

The fabric was called 'technical fabric' :shrug: I don't think it's cotton or linen but some sort of blends. It's thin but surprising supportive.

As for sizing, I technically should wear a Small, based on the Zolowear chart. But since it's a ringsling, the sizing really only means you would have extra length on the tail. So it's down to mid-thigh for me and I'm 5'6". I do like my ringsling tail on the longer side :)

Hope that helps.

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
Hi,

The fabric was called 'technical fabric' :shrug: I don't think it's cotton or linen but some sort of blends. It's thin but surprising supportive.

As for sizing, I technically should wear a Small, based on the Zolowear chart. But since it's a ringsling, the sizing really only means you would have extra length on the tail. So it's down to mid-thigh for me and I'm 5'6". I do like my ringsling tail on the longer side :)

Hope that helps.

Thanks! I'm thinking about it, not that I even need another sling, but that doesn't keep me from wanting one. I'm 5'5" but it might bother me to have such a long tail. Hmmm, thinking about it.

hipmaman

Thanks! I'm thinking about it, not that I even need another sling, but that doesn't keep me from wanting one. I'm 5'5" but it might bother me to have such a long tail. Hmmm, thinking about it.

I'll try to take picture of me wearing it and how long it comes down my thigh for you.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC