Odyssey or Sienna

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Congrats on the new wheels!

Be sure to check www.Odyclub.com if you have any questions or issues. If you consider an extended warranty, there's a forum dedicated to those as you can find Honda warranties from Honda dealers on the internet for a big discount over the MSRP your local dealer would charge. At internet pricing, they aren't a bad deal, though maybe still not quite a good deal either.

ADS

Congrats! Yeah, I bought my warranty for the truck from some dealer in Tennessee IIRC. Supposedly $25 over cost. I think it was over a grand cheaper than what my dealer wanted. Unlike most extended warranties, it's actually from Honda Motor Co. so any Honda dealer can see that I have it and any dealer repair work can be checked. Just make sure you buy it w/in the first 1000 miles or like 30 days or something like that.

Citrine

They did offer warrentys. I thought we had to take them when we signed the papers. I was unawear we could buy warrentys after we bought. Either way we said no to all warrentys. I will be checking out the odyssey club.
Thank you everyone for all your input in helping us pick the "kid Mobile" thats what I am calling it for the moment. I love this website and all it does to promote the safty of our kids.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
It used to be that you could buy a Honda extended warranty any time until your 3 year/36k warranty expired, but they added some surcharge if you waited too long after purchase. Also, the extended warranties include roadside assistance, so that could be an incentive to buy sooner rather than later. Odyclub will have all the answers and also who has the best prices right now if this is of interest to you. When you get them at or near cost, I suspect they aren't a complete ripoff, as they are if you pay full price.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC