$31.44 pink Scenera at Overstock

ADS

NannyMom

Don't show me that. That's my fav Scenera cover :p And here I was tonight thinking I should sell another of my Sceneras :rolleyes:

Anyone notice their 'compare at' price? $82.91. Is it really that price anywhere?

seamonkeys

How do they fit newborns?? Thinking maybe I should just buy this as a back up instead of spending over $50 for a new Keyfit cover.

Off to search the harness slot heights on here while I wait for responses.

ETA: Found it - lowest slot is 7". So it should work. Now to make a decision....

Pixels

"Baby gear features two-position shoulder belt guides"
:confused:

I wonder how long it would take to get here. We may be suddenly traveling internationally in the near future. DH's grandfather lives in Honduras and isn't doing well.

heyruthie

How do they fit newborns?? Thinking maybe I should just buy this as a back up instead of spending over $50 for a new Keyfit cover.

ETA: Found it - lowest slot is 7". So it should work. Now to make a decision....

yes--it's considered 1 of the few convertibles that really works for a NB.

christineka

yes--it's considered 1 of the few convertibles that really works for a NB.

Go search around. I heard about 50% yes and 50% no. Some say it fits preemies and others say you've got to have a good sized baby for it to fit. The issue seams to be tightening the straps- not the slot height. I ended up selling mine and buying an infant seat so that I wouldn't be in trouble should baby not fit.

rochelle

my DS2 was over 8lbs 21" at birth and fits just nice in the scenara for the ride home from hospital on Day 2.

Should be okay as a backup seat for your daughter.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC