50% off BJCMS (and more)!!

ADS

rochelle

they have elites and elite doubles as well

use code SUMMER50

innovativebaby.com - it's good on the whole site (baby legs, gogokids, carriers and more!)

I'm going to put a YMMV on a deal this good. :eek:

City Elite Double in Brown/Tan end up being $324,99

hmmmm. maybe hubby would consider since albeebaby is going for $429 for same model

DH say ok to the price if site is safe. anyone bought from them before?

seamonkeys

FYI: some stuff is already marked 50% off, but it still takes 50% off the sale price!! :thumbsup:

Oh, and I highly recommend the Tea brand clothing. They are based in San Francisco and really great quality - very soft!! Some of the stuff is already 50% off too! Too bad I've already stocked up on their clothes for summer and winter, or I'd buy more!! :whistle:

hsjwmom

Awesome deal, I just wish they had a JJB Wannabe. I *almost* got the black/envy PackaBe and some play dresses, but I just can't justify it. I don't want or need a Packabe, I NEED a Wannabe for toting the girls' swim stuff for class all summer. :p

I almost decided to get the Groovy Garden BeRightBack and see if I could trade it for a Groovy Wannabe at the Pink Room, but I don't think I can stand the hassle. :eek:

rochelle

Only ones left are the City Elite doubles. Definitely an awesome deal!!

DH is willing to get the BJCED eventhough its over his budget. but we know nothing about this store except that it is based in Los Angeles so we are not willing to risk it for a $324,99 purchase. :confused:

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Man I really want to try those Aden & Anais muslin swaddle blankets, but I don't need 4 of them...two would be sufficient for me.

And that Sporty Stripe Packabe is calling my name...man...I need a money tree. :p

oh well...that money tree didn't grow fast enough...every thing I had in my cart is oos now...my credit card says thank you...lol

Last edited:

crunchierthanthou

they aren't on the BJ internet distributor list, but they are on the JuJuBe, Moby Wrap, Pediped...

like I said in the OP, YMMV. I wouldn't be surprised to see canceled orders, but I don't think they're completely illegitimate.

monstah

I bit.

I ordered a Baby Soy outfit (hat, LS shirt & pants) plus a twlight turtle for $42 shipped. The twlight turtle would have cost me about $37 in store (it's a gift).
I justified it by saying I got the outfit for 5 bucks. :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC