Delta/Surrey Mother's Day Seatcheck Event!

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
The address to our check is:
Pinewood Elementary School
11777 Pinewood Dr., Delta.

Directions:
East on 64th Avenue, coming from 120th Street...
Take the first LEFT on to Sunwood Drive
Fourth RIGHT on Pinewood Drive
Right into school parking lot
PLEASE obey the posted speed limit through our neighbourhood.

Check is drop-in 1-4pm on Sunday, but spaces can be reserved ahead of time to guarantee space. Reservations can be made through me--my phone number is 318-6597 (original area code--locals will know which one.) You can also PM me.

Feel free to forward this information to anyone in the area who is looking for a check event.

-Nicole.

ADS

bubbaray

We had a GREAT check! At one point, we had three cars being inspected and two cars waiting! For the most part, we were busy the whole time. So, we had lots of cars, with a variety of seats, vehicles and configurations.

Thank you SO much to Nicole and Trudy for running such a great class and organizing the clinic. And, also, thanks to Northernmommy for joining us and helping and to Shauberg for joining us for the clinic!

:)

QuassEE

Trudy and I are exhausted.. (and we both had head fogs and headaches through the check..) I'm going to sleep for the next few days...or shop.. I get those "s" words confused. :) I'm hoping to get my brain back at some point.

It was fun doing the check.. It was the first time I'd organized a whole check, and there were so many additional little things to remember.. so it was a learning experience for me, as well. I'm just so amazed that so many people volunteered their time and invested so much of themselves into this last few days.

Thank you to everyone! I cannot express enough how much I appreciate being able to learn along with you all. Trudy and I are still learning how to best present the course material, and looking up at all the friendly faces in our class when I make a mistake or lose my train of thought...wow, it really helps. It helps to know that you all understand that we, too, are also still learning.

The seatcheck itself was wonderful! The perfect number of cars, and lots of eager parents and "students" :)

-Nicole.

macbump

Thank YOU Nicole (and Trudy) for making it all possible. I started looking into the training back when I lived in Québec...make that like 5 years ago now...at the time it seemed a very unlikely goal.

You ladies made it very presentable, and easy to swallow. It was relaxed and didn't feel pressured.

lili

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who ran this event. My husband and I stopped by and had our daughter's seat checked and all your recommendations were really helpful! It was so great that this was offerred as I have never found anything similar and there were actually a few things we improved in our install!

Thanks again!
Liana

snowbird25ca

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who ran this event. My husband and I stopped by and had our daughter's seat checked and all your recommendations were really helpful! It was so great that this was offerred as I have never found anything similar and there were actually a few things we improved in our install!

Thanks again!
Liana

Thanks for your feedback and glad we were able to help. We appreciated everyone who stopped by to have their seats checked. :D

April

Thanks again!
Liana

Thanks for coming! Your DD is so cute. Feel free to call me when you get a new seat. If you need my number again, just pm me through the board.

~April

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC