Tech in Surrey?

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Is there a tech in Surrey that would be able to help my cousin install a carseat for her new baby? She will be delivering at Surrey Memorial (I think) and is wondering if they will make her bring her seat up (a new AOE) or how they will check it. Does anyone know? Also, do the tech's in this area charge?

TIA :)

ADS

April

Trudy (snowbird25ca) and Nicole (QuassEE) are teaching a tech class in Surrey/Delta from this Friday (May 8) to Sunday, and there will be a seat check portion on Sunday. Not sure of the specifics, but Trudy or Nicole would be the ones who know. HTH.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Yes, the end clinic is happening this Sunday in Delta. It's in the afternoon and I don't have the address but Nicole is back from vacation tonight and should have reliable internet again and be able to provide more info. :thumbsup:

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Yes, the end clinic is happening this Sunday in Delta. It's in the afternoon and I don't have the address but Nicole is back from vacation tonight and should have reliable internet again and be able to provide more info. :thumbsup:

Thanks April and Trudy.
Trudy do you know where in Delta (ie. the building name)?

canmom

I would also like to know the exact location... my cousin might need some help (not due until sep though) and is in the area.

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
The address to our check is:
Pinewood Elementary School
11777 Pinewood Dr., Delta.

Directions:
East on 64th Avenue, coming from 120th Street...
Take the first LEFT on to Sunwood Drive
Fourth RIGHT on Pinewood Drive
Right into school parking lot
PLEASE obey the posted speed limit through our neighbourhood.

Check is drop-in 1-4pm on Sunday, but spaces can be reserved ahead of time to guarantee space. Reservations can be made through me--my phone number is 318-6597 (original area code--locals will know which one.)

-Nicole.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC