I get to buy a new seat! :D

P1ally

Well I decided to turn DS back RF in my car.. To do that, I had to steal the TF out of DH's truck.. He's pissed.. The safeguard is too big for his truck, and he actually liked the TF. He also didn't "get it" about ERF.. I showed him Joels video, and he's on board :)

So now I have some seat shuffling to do.. I have a few options. He wants the TF in his truck no matter what. That leaves me with no seat. So I can get a new TF for my car, or I can get something else.. :D *cough multi tech cough

DS- 32 months, 38.5 tall, 29lbs, 13in torso, RF just under 3rd slots in TF

Needs to be under 200, cheaper is better.. Maybe something with taller top slots? Idk..

Suggestions? TIA!

ADS

BW1426

I think another True Fit is your best bet.

You could get a radian if it will fit and installs well in your vehicle, but the Radian 65 would be the only one that meets your budget.

P1ally

Hehehe as much as I'd love to get the MR65, I think Gav would outgrow it by height long before weight.. He's been hovering at 29 lbs for a few months, but keeps getting taller... Little stinker... But if in a month, I still haven't bought something, and the MR65 actually comes out, then we'll talk :p

Mommy0608

I say another TF. It has the tallest shell of any of the convertibles, so it will last you the longest by height RF. Plus you already know that it works well for you. :)

Good for you for turning him back RF! :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC