In Search Of Gymbo (or similar) girls sz5 or 6 bike shorts

skipspin

Preferably in solid colors, but I'll consider any colors you may have. I don't care if they aren't in perfect condition since they are going under DD's dresses. My Gymbo has not one, no not one, pair of size 6 or 7 shorts.:mad: Only one pair of size 5 in a pretty non-matchy pattern.

I'd be interested in capri legnth leggings too. Thanks!

ADS

Nisha

I don't have any in the sizes you're needing, but I noticed that Kohls had some solid capri length leggins on their sale rack for $4.99!

HEVY

I got mine at The Childrens Place. In fact they doubled my order and I was on my way tonight to return them. I got the Pink, orange and green. I still have white, blue and purple from last year. Funny they are same, size 5, and they still fit. Gotta love bike shorts. Wanted to add that the first time I bought bike shorts I got them from Gymbo, but the stretch out quickly.
http://www.childrensplace.com/webap...big+girl|bottoms|shorts&categoryName=biggirls

emars002

i have a pair still int he package from a gymboree order like 2 years ago - they are pink with sunflowers on them - they put them in my box by mistake and I forgot i had them - they are size 7 though - you can have them FFS if you want them.

skipspin

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'll check out kids surplus, and Erin, I'd love the sunflower ones unless you want to keep them for your girls.

I found some white ones at Target today, so that should buy us some time. My boss just gave DD a bunch of cute summer dresses, but if we're going to the park or something I'd rather her have some shorts on so she doesn't have to worry about being a "lady" while she's playing.

Heather98012

Hhmmm....those Gymbo items on Kids Surplus don't look like any recent patterns, that's for sure. I'm thinking they might not be Gymbo...

Beckers

Sorry, to pull this back out, I just wanted to say they are gymbo. the tags just have a black sharpie mark them so you can't return them. I've ordered Gap and Old Navy (Zap and Old Gravy :p) from them and its all very good quality.

The lines probably are old, simply because they have their own outlet stores, so this stuff probably been that route already....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC