The Children's Place Online Sale 40% off clearance plus a 15% off code

The Bjorns

My GF just told me sizes for her DD2 for her birthday. I was going to brave the stores and hope they had some sale items, but now...might have to do it all online.

How fast is their shipping generally?

ADS

MOM25BOYS

My GF just told me sizes for her DD2 for her birthday. I was going to brave the stores and hope they had some sale items, but now...might have to do it all online.

How fast is their shipping generally?

At christmas I got my stuff in 3-5 days after I got my shipping confirmation email.:) So all together I think it was like 8 days from when I purchased my items.

mimieliza

Thanks, I just got two skorts, two yoga pants, two sweatshirts, five shirts and four pairs of socks for DD for $43 shipped (I had a free shipping code)!

rochelle

MOM25BOYS,

usually their factory outlet has further markdowns. got alot of stuff for my boys last yr during their $1-3 sale at the outlet. what was $5 online was going for $2-3.

have fun shopping :thumbsup:

MOM25BOYS

MOM25BOYS,

usually their factory outlet has further markdowns. got alot of stuff for my boys last yr during their $1-3 sale at the outlet. what was $5 online was going for $2-3.

have fun shopping :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info.:) I don't have an outlet anywhere near me that I know of. But there might be one at the coast that I can check out this summer when I am down there.;)

lukensophie

Senior Community Member
There is one at the outlet mall in N. Myrtle Beach just off of Hwy. 17. It is an actual outlet. If you go down to the larger outlet mall off of 501, it is not an outlet, just a really large TCP store. I try to hit that outlet when we're down that way.

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Stores are sending out transfers this week, so I would wait another week or two and then go to the outlet - it takes ~3 days for transit, then a couple days to process and get it on the floor.

The first round of transfers was finished last Thursday, with the finishing round due this Thursday. So NEXT weekend or so would be a good day to hit the outlets ;)

I go back to work on Monday. I am eternally glad that I come back the week AFTER they transfered all the sale crap out. It makes my life less crazy (work life, at least).

I cannot post my TCP deals here, as then no one will be my friend anymore :cool: All I'm sayin' is that DD's Easter outfit this year (plaid skirt, sweater, shell tank underneath, tights, AND shoes) cost me less than $5. I also bought all of DS's undershirt onesies (like the Gerber kind) for 47 cents each. Go ahead. Hate away.

MOM25BOYS

There is one at the outlet mall in N. Myrtle Beach just off of Hwy. 17. It is an actual outlet. If you go down to the larger outlet mall off of 501, it is not an outlet, just a really large TCP store. I try to hit that outlet when we're down that way.

I thought there was one out there. At the Waccama Outlet?? Is that still the name of it?? It has been a couple of years since I have been that way. I will definitely be heading that way later this summer.:D

Stores are sending out transfers this week, so I would wait another week or two and then go to the outlet - it takes ~3 days for transit, then a couple days to process and get it on the floor.

The first round of transfers was finished last Thursday, with the finishing round due this Thursday. So NEXT weekend or so would be a good day to hit the outlets ;)

I go back to work on Monday. I am eternally glad that I come back the week AFTER they transfered all the sale crap out. It makes my life less crazy (work life, at least).

I cannot post my TCP deals here, as then no one will be my friend anymore :cool: All I'm sayin' is that DD's Easter outfit this year (plaid skirt, sweater, shell tank underneath, tights, AND shoes) cost me less than $5. I also bought all of DS's undershirt onesies (like the Gerber kind) for 47 cents each. Go ahead. Hate away.

No hating here, lol.:) I used to work at Cato's when I was in high school and would get clothes for myself DIRT cheap. And stock day was heaven to me since I could snatch up my size before it went out on the floor..:whistle:

CandCfam

I just realized that the TCP I shopped at actually is an outlet, and their prices are definitely not lower than the web prices yet, so definitely wait to hit the outlets.

It could be very dangerous that I now know that this one, which is less than 6 miles away from me, is an outlet.:cool:

BW1426

I just realized that the TCP I shopped at actually is an outlet, and their prices are definitely not lower than the web prices yet, so definitely wait to hit the outlets.

It could be very dangerous that I now know that this one, which is less than 6 miles away from me, is an outlet.:cool:

Yes. I bought shirts for E online and they were $2.54. They were still $6 at the outlet.

MOM25BOYS

FYI.... I just tried to do another order, yes I know I don't NEED to, but it said that the CC processing was down.:( Somebody let me know if they can get through with their order tonight or maybe this is my sign just to be patient and go to the store on saturday...:whistle::D

MOM25BOYS

Just thought I would update with info that 2 of my 3 orders shipped via UPS today and are scheduled to be delivered on Friday!:love::love:

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
woot! I just spent $94-ish shipped. I got the basics for my girls' summer wardrobe (and an extra dress. ;) ) I got 6 pairs capris, 3 pairs bermudas, 6 t-shirts, a baby hat, and 2 pairs sunglasses, all in coordinating colors (mix and match you know) and all matching (or matching-ish) for all 3 girls. I also got a little dress for the fall for my youngest. Wow!

The site was down for a few minutes but just now went through. :thumbsup:

Murphy's Law

I just scored some great deals as well. I had an additional 15% off coupon code and I just so happen to have one more :whistle: to share. First pm gets it, but I'm going to bed right now and will check back in the morning.

MOM25BOYS

Mine shipped today, pretty cool. :D Usually it takes longer to process orders when they have a big sale going.

Me too.:D I was suprised at how fast it shipped out. My sister ordered in Feb. or the last big sale they had earlier in the year and it took 2 weeks for her order to ship due to a high volume in orders.

My 3rd order shipped out today, but it was missing 2 items that couldn't be filled.:( I hope to find them at one of the 2 TCP my sister and I are flocking to on Saturday.:whistle:

Oh, and I think the SA249 code for 15% off is good online until the end of April.:thumbsup:

CandCfam

I *had* :eek: to go back to TCP today with the family to buy a couple more summer necessities. I love the bermuda shorts they have, perfect for the fingertip length school dress requirement.

Online order should be here next week, so that along with a new Compass B540 and a pink Monterey should put me out of shopping commission for a couple weeks. lol:p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC