Radian is IN-Canada

babychild taxi

Hi-

I was at TJs Kiddies in the Vancouver BC area on the weekend. They have the Radian in stock and on display for $229, a bit more than Canadian Tire, but you actually get to take the seat home right away vs. the long wait some people have been describing.

I didn't buy one as I don't need one, but the salesperson informed me it crash tested better than Britax.

FYI

ADS

smurf

Yes, and I just received mine today (ordered online from Canadian Tire). What a great seat! I got a rock solid install (2 FF outboard with belt in my VW Golf). They feel a lot sturdier than the Cosco seats they're replacing.

I think they're a bargain at $199 CDN, for that kind of quality. Cheaper than Britax, anyway.

Unfortunately in spite of the fact that the're very narrow (14" for the bottom part) I can't fit my Graco Snugride in there. I tried outboard and center and there's no way it can fit in there (the back seat is only 49" wide). I think what I can fit is another Radian RF or maybe a RF Roundabout because the base is very narrow. Otherwise it's a new car for 2007...

dadofthreegirls

I picked mine up at a Canadian Tire store in Brampton today (Monday)... So far, I'm impressed and glad I picked this over the Britax Marathon. But we'll see if I stick with that opinion after I attempt an install tomorrow. :)

Safety Superstore here in the Toronto area is carrying it for $229, by the way.

But it's in stock at quite a few Canadian Tire locations now, and the inventory can be checked through their website... and besides the lower price, another bonus is that the return policy at Canadian Tire is better than most kiddie stores.

cantech

Wooohhhoooo!!!

:D My mail lady now thinks I'm totally crazy! I just did the happy jig on my front porch with the arrival of my(well DD3's) Radian(boy are they heavy) from Canadian Tire online! I'm off to finish the floors before I read the manual and attempt installs! Hmmmm...perhaps the floors will wait another day!

One very happy tech!!!!

Belinda:D :D

dadofthreegirls

*sigh* I have a 2001 MPV that doesn't have LATCH, and the Radian doesn't fit well in the third row outboard position where we need to have this seat. :( So the seat is going back to the store and I guess we're going to get another Marathon.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC