Anyone need a NIP Petbuckle, $5 + shipping?

ADS

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
I'll run to WM tomorrow and pick a few up. Then I'll post back here.
JB5416 - I'll PM you by tomorrow night. :thumbsup:
I knew I should have picked some up when I was there the other day. I was almost in shock when I saw them!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Yes! Well crap, maybe I should go into town now. I WM doesn't usually have them though. I would like atleast 1, but up to 3.

ETA: Called the local WM. They are still $19.88. so yes, I would like some, if possible.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Too bad they aren't sized for cats.

Our cats love to ride in the car and we put them on harnesses when they go out. We don't even own a cat carrier.

dhardawa

I would love one if you still have some! We are getting a 5 month old beagle next week and I'm sure she will travel with us regularly and will need to be restrained!

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
I got 5 universal size (10-200 lbs) and 3 small size (up to 20 lbs). So, I'll have to give them to the first people that PM'ed me or replied here. I'll check next time I'm there because I think it's possible they'll restock them. :)

skiersnowboarder3

Senior Community Member
Do you have any left? I'd need one small and one universal. How are you shipping them? Could you check shipping to 21783? I already have two but mine don't have cinchplates on them like those do.

Chex

If you find anymore universals, I'd love one.

Can these be attached to LATCH anchors as well as by seatbelt? Or only by seatbelt?

Target has some for 9.99 now-new in stock. Not sure the exact type though.

I am going to buy some. I have been just looping his leash through the floor board where the seats are(when I take them out). :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC