Making a CPST shirt... need wording suggestions

Mommy0608

I picked up some iron-on transfer paper and a plain t-shirt so I can make a shirt to wear at seat checks and the health and safety fair booth this Wednesday. Before I make it I thought I'd ask for any ideas of what to put on it. So far, my idea is to have "Child Passenger Safety Technician" on the front left chest, and on the back "Saving lives, one car seat at a time." I'm open to any other suggestions though.

Thanks! :love:

ADS

Pixels

Some techs I know have a shirt with "TECHNICIAN" going down one of the sleeves (long-sleeve T). I don't remember what else was on the shirt.

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
I have a funny one that I got when I completed my course. It says

"Don't mind me, I'm just checkin' out your seat."
and then in small letters underneath, it says
"Utah CPS Technician"

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Yeah, you could always steal their ideas and make up for it by ordering the "real" shirt for later, though!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Oh, goodness, I didn't know that would be taken seriously. Sorry, 'twas a joke. :)

Should use more emoticons when posting while exhausted...

skaterbabs

It's okay - no hard feelings! I just wanted to make my position clear. :thumbsup: I can't afford to keep the store open if people use my ideas and don't buy, kwim?

Mommy0608

You do have some cute stuff (there's a sweatshirt I really want!) but I procrastinated too long and now I need a shirt by Wednesday. Otherwise I'd order it. I still might in the future, I have your site bookmarked for any apparel needs down the road. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC