BLVD and Frontier pics!

Mama Jo

Sorry, I know, more pics of seats everyone’s seen… but I’m just so excited!! LOL

They’ve been sitting at the house for 3 days and I haven’t had time to play with them until now!! They haven't quite made it to the final installation phase, because I’m still getting through the manuals, but we sized them and tried them on in the house this evening.

For starters, I can tell you right now, the HUGS gotta go on the BLVD till I turn it FF'ing and have to put them back on. Belly pad too. It's just too much stuff behind the straps and it makes it impossible to tighten. Once he gets taller and there's more strap to work with, the HUGS shouldn't be a problem.

After looking at the pictures, it appears that the headrest could be lower on the BLVD... but the straps do fall below his shoulders, and they don't adjust independent of each other. But I could probably still move them down *just* a smidge…

DS in the BLVD with the infant pillow. We won't need to use it, but I like the way it looks. It makes it more cowmoo-y. lol
blvdinfant.jpg

DS in the BLVD without the infant pillow.
blvdnoinfant2.jpg

DD wanted to try the BLVD, so I adjusted it to the highest possible setting and was surprised to find it fit - but barely! The straps are right at or slightly above her shoulders.
blvdliv.jpg

And the tops of her ears are just barely below the top of the seat shell. It would definitely be time to move her to a new seat, had this one been hers. But it's good to see she could have potentially gotten about 5 1/2 years of use out of it, which would pretty much put us to expiration depending on the DOM in comparison to when we actually got it! She's nowhere near 65 lbs, though... Does anyone ever actually make it to 65 lbs??
blvdlivears.jpg

And finally, DD in her new Frontier
frontier1.jpg

Thanks for humoring me!! lol

Last edited:
ADS

miraclebabies

How cute, I love to play with new carseats. I love the cowmoo, my fav cover.. They both look good, post pics when you get them in your vehicle..

valleyfam

Great pics. DS is a big boy and just out of curiosity I put him back in the BV at 5 1/2 and he fit the same way. He was just slightly over 50lbs at the time.

melniemi

Cute! Love the cowmoo. I wish they made the frontier in cowmoo. I've told them that and they said they hear it a lot so I won't be surprised if it comes out.

NVMBR02

So cute. I love the cowmoo BLVD. I have a cowmoo MA cover but love the black and cowmoo combo.

Your dd looks happy with her new frontier!

obamamama

Very cute. I just ordered a cowmoo cover for my ds's MA. It's on backorder until the 3rd of March. BOO.

Your dd seems to like her new seat a lot-- yay!

Kat_Momof3

I've never seen a kid make it to 65lbs... but almost all make it past 40lbs... so it's good that it goes past it.

LOVE the cowmoo... oh soft delicious cowmoo... how I miss thee!

Mama Jo

Ok, just curious.... when I look at this thread on my work computer, the pictures I posted are teeny tiny - like an inch tall. When I look at it on my home computer, each pic fills up my computer screen. I don't get it! How do you all see them?? Just for future picture posting purposes...

momof3boys541

Ok, just curious.... when I look at this thread on my work computer, the pictures I posted are teeny tiny - like an inch tall. When I look at it on my home computer, each pic fills up my computer screen. I don't get it! How do you all see them?? Just for future picture posting purposes...
I see them about 2 inches tall and 1 1/2 wide.

Mama Jo

I saw them tiny as well. Did you direct link them to thumbnails rather than upload the actual file?

No... I uploaded them on photobucket and then copied the URL into my post, but the pics were HUGE to begin with... so I went back to photobucket to size them down, and they didn't appear to change when I re-visited my post... So I sized them down again, but still didn't appear to change. Until I looked at them on my work computer and they were tiny. But then when I checked my home computer again this evening, they were huge. Who knows... I'm going to delete them and upload them again, in case someone ever cares to see what they actually look like - I don't know how anyone can even make them out that tiny! I know I couldn't from work!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC