Double stroller for a 19 month old and a 5.5 year old?

Amaris

Let me start out by saying that I has flat feet and gets tired of walking very easily. He will sit down in front of dh until he picks him up and carries him on his shoulders. If I go out with the kids we can't walk around long at all because I always wants to stop and go home. So, is there a decent option since he weighs about 45lbs? Also, I don't want to spend a lot as I know he will probably be too big for anything before too long.

ADS

zactayaus

My almost 6yo fits nicely on the Mia Moda Compagno sit and stand stoller. He weighs 38lbs and is 43" tall. I believe the back seat holds 45lbs, but I have given 54lb 54in DD a ride on it and it seemed to push ok and she did not complain or seem unconfortable. Now keep in mind it was only around the house so it was not that long of a ride.

Brendan's Mom

I found the ultralight so easy to push! I would suggest trying them in the store. After playing with several I decided on the ultralight. I also liked how big the sunshade was especially since my little one napped in the stroller ALOT. Lastly...the cup holder pouch is great!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC