Best Maclaren Stroller prices?

ADS

veggiegirl228

At least the Triumph model b/c of the recline

ETA: how do you do the AAA discount, I've never ordered from Target.com before?

Last edited:

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
At least the Triumph model b/c of the recline

ETA: how do you do the AAA discount, I've never ordered from Target.com before?

Log in to AAA.com. (If you are a AAA member but haven't gone to the website before, have your card handy for registration.) Click on "Discounts" at the top. Scroll down and find Target.com. Click on the link and it will take you there with the discount applied. :)

Once you're registered at AAA.com, you can go straight to target.com/aaa if you prefer, and it will redirect. It will prompt you to log in to aaa.com if you're not.

veggiegirl228

Well I'm aiming for a Quest model. Also any experiences regarding ebay on buying on there?

I found one at BRU but no more in a box so they offered me 10% less for the display and it is 20% off b/c of clearance + 10% off coupon (40% off) but it was made in Oct 07'. Would you go for it? I'm nervous about displays and dh is nervous about used ones.

Last edited:

BananaBoat

The ones on eBay (that I've found) aren't used. They are older models with discontinued colors or from shops that went out of business. Read the descriptions carefully & ask the seller whatever you're concerned about. If they are honest people, they'll tell you what you want to know.
I've done a lot of buying & selling on eBay over the years as a SAHM just trying to make some extra $ and anyone who wasn't happy got their money back from me. Yes, there are scams on eBay just like everywhere else, but the majority are legit. Happy hunting!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC