I got my new Cover, woo hoo

Pepse

I finally got my new cover, my girlie cover for the Radian that I bougth for my nephew and my bro told me where to shove it.

I have had a love hate relationship with this cover in the last couple months but i :love: the new cover.

Are you talking to me

guesswho007.jpg

Old Cover

guesswho004.jpg

guesswho005.jpg

New :love: cover

I can't get this one to rotate, grrr
guesswho010.jpg

guesswho009.jpg

guesswho014.jpg

guesswho009.jpg

Ok I have had enough mom

guesswho015.jpg

ADS

featherhead

so cute! I don't think my dh would let me get a pink carseat :rolleyes:
Did you try using the body pillow part of the padding behind her head instead? At least I think that's how it works:)

Pepse

so cute! I don't think my dh would let me get a pink carseat :rolleyes:
Did you try using the body pillow part of the padding behind her head instead? At least I think that's how it works:)

You mean the infant insert around the head instead of the head hugger??

I love my new seat, dd has been saying seat seat lol We went for a ride it in just to use it.

I think though some next winter, i will put the grey and black back on for the winter months, as she will have yucky boots

featherhead

You mean the infant insert around the head instead of the head hugger??

I don't actually have one myself, I'm just going off pictures I've seen. But yeah, I think the body pillow part has straps that you put over the top of the seat somehow to make a head pillow. I thought the head hugger part was only used when the other part was used as a body pillow. But like I said, I don't have one, so I could be very wrong:)

Shaunam

Yup, you just move the body pillow up like this:

radian3.jpg

LOL just realized the same pic is in my siggy. Nevermind, I've been drinking.

Pepse

Yup, you just move the body pillow up like this:

radian3.jpg

LOL just realized the same pic is in my siggy. Nevermind, I've been drinking.

Where did you attach it too

I just always thought that you got your hands on a XT seat before anyone else lol

Mommy090804

Such a pretty cover and a cute DD!:)

Here are some pictures on how I have attached the toddler pillow to DS's Radian. HTH!
DSC01233.jpg

DSC01231.jpg

DSC01229.jpg

(Sorry, attempting to resize the HUGE photos!)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC