Merry Christmas to Car-seat.org Canadian/International members!

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Merry Christmas to you all!

I thought I would start our own little "Coffee Break" type thread here to discuss any special surprises we received under the tree (in the driveway? Wherever!) this year... It's just after midnight in Ontario/Quebec, so it's official!

Any big surprises this year?! Any photos to share?

-Nicole.

ADS

hipmaman

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Kids are fast asleep. Santa has come and gone. We don't open presents until tomorrow morning.

206_0625.jpg

Last edited:

Shanora

I'm at my Aunts this year, once all the Santa gifts are out, I'll have to take pictures....but there is SOOOOOOO much under that tree its crazy (mind you its for 11 people but still...lol)

We're having a quiet Christmas at home. The kids have opened their gifts, and all were hits! DH and I bought a new car ('09 Corolla) on Tuesday, so no big gifts for us. We don't get the car for a couple of weeks, but I can't wait to play around with our seats in it!

Merry Christmas everyone who celebrates, and Happy Holidays to those who do not!

bubbaray

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all!

Nothing in my driveway except MORE snow. I'd like to have a chat with the chubby guy in the red suit about that because I'm pretty much D.O.N.E. with snow right about now.

PS Nicole, I haven't forgotten about picking up my Britax stuff, I just can't even get my van out of the driveway right now.

QuassEE

More snow here, too, obviously.. I think we might get a bit more than you because it blows in from over the water here..and down from the watershed. I think we have almost 3 feet in the back yard (I've never seen more than about 18").. Our van IS out and about--we went to Future Shop yesterday!

The kids had a great time this morning.. Aiden got the Baby Chou Chou doll he has been singing the song for (commercials, bah!) over the last year....SILLY SANTA. Needless to say, he gave that to Abbi pretty quick. Aiden also got a Sony portable DVD player that turns into a tablet, a clone trooper helmet, a FP camera, some Air Hogs choppers, Paul Frank shirts, and more! Kyle got a Wii Fit, new snowboarding pants (MENS!), shirts, and more.. Mason got a flip video recorder, Rock Band 2, a bunch of Paul Frank and BustedTees shirts, and an R2D2 robot. Abbi is very happy with a Barbie, MP3/MP4/Camera touch player, FP camera, clone trooper helmet, etc! And we still have Grandma and Grandpa's this afternoon!

IMG_2477.JPG

-Nicole.

Mommy090804

Merry Christmas to everyone! Yes, we have lots and lots of snow here too. Over 50cm in the last two days! (Southern Interior of BC)

We are actually doing Christmas tomorrow since my parents were some of the people affected by all the cancelled flights. They ended up traveling on the bus overnight and I picked them up at 11am this morning. They were supposed to arrive at noon yesterday. At least they are here. My parents are napping right now, and my kids are not napping right now! Anyway after dinner we'll prepare for Santa's arrival, and tomorrow will be the big day with presents and turkey. DH has gone skiing and I have a few minutes of "quiet time" right now!

I hope Santa has been good to everyone. It sounds like some of you have been really good (new car!?!!!). Blessings to everyone for a wonderful Christmas with family and friends...

It sounds like some of you have been really good (new car!?!!!).

We do feel spoiled having a brand new car. We're a single car family in a neighbourhood full of dual minivan/SUV families. Many of our friends think we're nuts to have downsized our car, but good gas mileage combined with decent incentives meant we couldn't resist the chance to jump at something new as our lease is running out. I hope that we'll be able to fit two boosters and a RN in the back of the Corolla when one of the kids wants to have someone over for a playdate, but if we can't, we'll make other arrangements.

No new snow here, but the kids had a great time tobogganing this afternoon. My thoughts are with those on the west coast, and I hope that the weather makes for safe travel conditions over the rest of the holidays.

April

Merry Christmas everyone!! Our kids got completely spoiled this year, but their toy boxes were pretty much empty (except Rileys) so it was "justified".

I got a HARVEY'S SEATBELT BAG that I had been dying for, and its absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I so so so love love love it. Yay!!!!

My first ever turkey dinner turned out great so I feel like a real grownup now, lol.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC