Spot me a Wii Fit?

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
If you see a Wii Fit--let me know.. I decided to get one for the kids for Christmas--but apparently, so did everyone else. I used to see them in stores all the time, and now they're sold out everywhere.. (Doesn't help that the price was lowered to $89.99)... I would love to get one, but don't want to be slaughtered on the price.. If you see one at an online store, please let me know... If you see it in a B&M and are brave enough to pick it up (running the risk, I suppose, of someone else doing that very same thing at that very same time..) then go for it.. They're selling for a premium on eBay right now, so there's no risk to having a spare.

Apparently Sams had them for $85.xx, and I know Target, Walmart, etc all have the sale price if you can actually get them. I almost got a bundle at Target, but after $20 shipping plus state tax I couldn't really justify it..now I'm more or less kicking myself, though.

-Nicole.

ADS
walmart.com is suppose to have bundles today!! Thousands and thousands someone said.

I got mine the day it came out last year for 79.99. But, I just got my sister one(from my bil) 2 weeks ago. I found out at www.gottadeal.com that the wii fit was going to be available at amazon.com for 89.99 at 12:01pm.... I was online at 11:58 and kept refreshing... I scored one at 12:02pm...just make sure all your info is saved on the computer(your credit card, bank, or whatever you use to pay on amazon) cuz they go FAST! It was sold out in 5 minutes.

Hope that helps. Also, check out sites like wii tracker(just google it) that is how my sister scored her wii last year and how my other friend scored her wii fit this year.

Hope that helps! Wii fit is so much fun! i have lost 10 pounds with it. But, since running over my leg I haven't been able to work out. It is hard work on wii fit. ;-)

QuassEE

I better keep my 125lb 5'7" son OFF the Wii Fit or he'll waste away, from the sounds of it!! :)

I've been watching Walmart.. but it's 6:20am and I've yet to go to sleep, so I think I'm going to end up doing that.. TRU has been frustrating because it keeps claiming to be in stock, but then you put it into your cart and it says it's out of stock.. so the notification tool doesn't work :( It's also confusing the Wii Tracker site..

I'm going to be in the US this in about 6 hours so I'll pop into a few stores then, I suppose... I'll be in a small enough town that you just never know.

-Nicole.

Pixels

We got ours at Target. Their stock comes in on Sunday morning, and they open earlier than anyone expects them to (8am?) so there wasn't anyone there, except the people who were doing the same thing we were. Anyway, you can call the local B&M and ask when they're getting a delivery, then be waiting in line when the doors open.

northernmommy

Let me know if you don't find one today Nicole, I can look when I go into town tomorrow (unless you wanted one from the US?). I know they had some at Walmart in FSJ last week.

sopapia

i saw one at costco a few weeks ago. i thought abt getting it for a split second... but we don't have a wii. if i see it again, i'll get it.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Do you have to same phone # I got from you at lifesavers? If so I will call if I find one at a B&M.

QuassEE

Lifesavers # was the Portland one?? 503? 604 318 6597 is my cel if anyone wants to text if they spot it. I'll probably remove that out of my post in a few days...

Costco had nada.. I went to 7 different stores today.

-N.

syoung

I see there's a Wii Fit in stock here right now

And you get a 15% cashback if you pay with PayPal

Have you tried it?

Last edited by a moderator:

QuassEE

I edited the affiliate link (to Overstock.com) out of your post. Please don't post affiliate links in the S&Ds forum, since we try to keep our posts and advice as unbiassed as possible. Affiliate marketing doesn't reflect an unbiassed atmosphere in the forums.

I did look at Overstock, but their pricing doesn't reflect the price reduction that happened a while back.. They're way overcharging for that bundle, and I really don't feel that desperate that I should overpay so significantly. I'd rather get it after Christmas versus allow a company to "take" me simply because they happen to have an item in stock. It's almost insulting when companies do that.. :(

-Nicole.

QuassEE

Baaah nothing there now.. I just got back from getting the kids to school, I should just sit in front of my computer :(

crunchierthanthou

Have you signed up for the Amazon text alert service (it's under the buying options box)? That's how I managed to get the one yesterday. I got a message at 11 saying they would be in stock at 10 AM PST. I saw it right away, opened a new tab, and found wii fits listed at $89.99 (MSRP) but when I clicked on it they were only giving me alternate buying options starting at ~$150. I was pretty bummed that they were sold out in literally 30 seconds. But I refreshed a minute later and had the option to buy direct through amazon for the $90 price. :thumbsup: I came and posted here then went in again through dh's account to try and get one for my sister and they were already gone. Although, I'm not sure if this will be much help for you. I signed up last week and didn't get a notice until yesterday. Mine won't even ship until the 15th. If it's the same situation next week, it might not be there in time for Christmas.

QuassEE

Unfortunately the Amazon text service only works with US carriers, and my cel phone is Canadian! I tried!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC