Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Forward facing infant seat on the unit.....

I don't watch the show but my husband does and on sunday's episode they had a graco snugride forward facing.

Emily tech and mom to Jacob 16, Daniel 13, Benjamin 9, Elizabeth 6. Child care provider to 4 other kiddos.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician

Re: Forward facing infant seat on the unit.....

Quote Originally Posted by emandbri View Post
    I don't watch the show but my husband does and on sunday's episode they had a graco snugride forward facing.
    I can get you the phone number to the production office if you want to call and complain.
    DS - 11 Riding in an Incognito
    DD - Two Riding in a Graco Extend2Fit and Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Convertible

Senior Community Member Adventuredad's Avatar

Do you know what episode it was by any chance?
    Annika: 8 • Britax Adventure
    Daniel: 11 • Britax Adventure
    I will only post ONE comment in each thread. If you have further questions send a PM or email
    Imported child seats may not conform to applicable safety standards, laws or customs regulations in some countries.

CPST and ketchup snob ketchupqueen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adventuredad View Post
    Do you know what episode it was by any chance?
    According to the guide it was entitled "Misled and Misguided."

This is why I say all tv shows and movies should have a carseat consultant. They have every other kind of consultant...
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 15, Bridget, 13, Maggie, 11, Katie Sue, 6, Jimmy, born May 2019,
    and Becky, waiting for us as part of our eternal family.
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!

Senior Community Member Adventuredad's Avatar

Good point
    Annika: 8 • Britax Adventure
    Daniel: 11 • Britax Adventure
    I will only post ONE comment in each thread. If you have further questions send a PM or email
    Imported child seats may not conform to applicable safety standards, laws or customs regulations in some countries.

CPS Technician

Quote Originally Posted by ketchupqueen View Post
    This is why I say all tv shows and movies should have a carseat consultant. They have every other kind of consultant...
    If we hadn't left LA this is what I wanted to try and do. One way to use all of my industry connections for good LOL!

How about an address or e-mail address? I'd rather mail a letter or send an e-mail then call.

Emily tech and mom to Jacob 16, Daniel 13, Benjamin 9, Elizabeth 6. Child care provider to 4 other kiddos.

Quote Originally Posted by brightredmtn View Post
    If we hadn't left LA this is what I wanted to try and do. One way to use all of my industry connections for good LOL!
    When I certify (have to wait for second car) I'm considering trying it. My husband is a tax accountant and his firm works with lots of movie and tv "people"-- not the actors so much (only a few) but more producers and people. So at least a small connection... I also have actor friends, of course (who doesn't-- but I mean ones who you would actually recognize.) But they're not much help, lol. I'd have to find someone with some real connections among my tenuous connections, but once it took off I think the industry could have huge growth potential. I could fit kids to seats and supervise proper use; I could have some seats available for use or the studios could purchase their own. The carseat companies could get involved as sponsors once it became a big thing... Okay, now I'm totally dreaming, but wouldn't that be fun? LOL.
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 15, Bridget, 13, Maggie, 11, Katie Sue, 6, Jimmy, born May 2019,
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!

CPS Technician

Quote Originally Posted by emandbri View Post
    How about an address or e-mail address? I'd rather mail a letter or send an e-mail then call.
    Write Shawn Ryan who is the showrunner (aka big boss of the show.)

c/o Midd Kid Productions
    10201 West Pico Boulevard
    Building 80, Suite 203
    Los Angeles, CA 90035

CPS Technician

Quote Originally Posted by ketchupqueen View Post
    When I certify (have to wait for second car) I'm considering trying it. My husband is a tax accountant and his firm works with lots of movie and tv "people"-- not the actors so much (only a few) but more producers and people. So at least a small connection... I also have actor friends, of course (who doesn't-- but I mean ones who you would actually recognize.) But they're not much help, lol. I'd have to find someone with some real connections among my tenuous connections, but once it took off I think the industry could have huge growth potential. I could fit kids to seats and supervise proper use; I could have some seats available for use or the studios could purchase their own. The carseat companies could get involved as sponsors once it became a big thing... Okay, now I'm totally dreaming, but wouldn't that be fun? LOL.
    You really just need to convince the writers and producers (and on TV the writers are the producers) for production type help on shows.

I work in casting so I do have a ton of actor connections. I wanted to be car seat tech to the stars and hope that they would start setting a better example in their daily lives. Since so many people worship celbs (as terrible as that is) I really think that could make a huge difference.

Yeah, wouldn't it be great if Brangelina started ERFing and EHing their kids, and talked about it? (Of course we know Suri Cruise wouldn't be because she shouldn't have to do anything she doesn't like, but that's a lost battle...)