For Sale Denim MA and Odyssey DC covers

jessclear

Hampton DC cover

Hampton DC cover still for sale. It comes with all the pads and is in GGGUC. I will post pics if there is any interest. Now asking $60 plus shipping. OBO! :)

I am selling my Denim MA cover with denim crotch pad and black harness covers and my Odyssey DC cover with all pads and inserts. I would like $30 for the MA cover and $45 for the DC cover PLUS actual shipping. Denim SOLD

Odyssey DC cover SOLD!!

I am adding my DC Hampton cover. In great condition. I will try to post pics tomorrow. Let me know if there is any interest. I would like $65 plus shipping (what I paid, plus shipping, just a few weeks ago).

Last edited:
ADS

jessclear

Bumping because I am now selling my Hampton DC cover. Asking $65 plus shipping to get back what I paid just a few weeks ago. :)

MissAllyLou

Bumping because I am now selling my Hampton DC cover. Asking $65 plus shipping to get back what I paid just a few weeks ago. :)

There's a mom on here (she has twin foster boys???) who's looking for this cover! She has one and wants another to match. I can't remember who she is, but I'll look.

jessclear

Bumping one more time because the Denim SOLD, but the Hampton is still available.

If you are interested in the Hampton DC cover at all, please make me an offer.

Thanks! :thumbsup::D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC