Tech class Spokane WA 4/8-4/11/09

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
Our spring class has just been posted for registration. I know at least one member of car-seat.org is planning to attend, but we would love anyone else in the area to come as well. If you are able to commit to being a regular volunteer at our carseat checks, your tuition will be reimbursed so that the class is free.
Please PM me if you have any questions!
Renee

ADS

rodentranger

I'm in Seattle-ish area, but I so want to come! I will have a 4 mo old infant and a 28 mo old toddler though at that time and I'm not sure I can swing childcare since DH doesn't get paid time off and is our only income.
Will there be another one later in the year?

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
Our classes have traditionally been in September, but we did not get enough interest to hold the class this fall. Since we are holding this one in April, I don't know if we will hold a fall class next year or not. There are classes closer to you though - it would probably be easier to attend one closer to home, although we would love to have you. There is one being held in Renton in January that is a Tuesday/Wednesday two weeks in a row - maybe that would work with your DH's schedule better?
Renee

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
There are lots of Seattle-area classes, too! You'll make it eventually!

-N.

April

If you are able to commit to being a regular volunteer at our carseat checks, your tuition will be reimbursed so that the class is free.

Define "regular volunteer". (ie: how often?) I could likely get down there for the course and at least 3 or 4 times a year for checks, but not more often than that.

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
I think it works like this:
You pay the $60 fee up front. After you have volunteered at several checks (not exactly sure on the number, but I can put you in touch with the person who can tell you for sure), your tuition would be reimbursed. PM me if you would like to know the contact person's info.
Renee

J-max

CPST Instructor
Darn, I have already committed to going to my mom's in NV the 10-13 :( I really, really want to get certified, but it never works out :(

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
I would do it ASAP - there are only a few of spots left (there were 3 last night).

Did you catch us on the new last night? Spokane Safekids was the "Help Desk" on KHQ and took carseat questions from 5-6:30. It was fun!

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
Darn, I have already committed to going to my mom's in NV the 10-13 :( I really, really want to get certified, but it never works out :(

We have another class in Courdelane (I know that is not spelled right) June 5-6 and 12-13 (2 friday/saturday sessions in a row). Maybe you can make it to that one?
Renee

remken

I got my bottom end in gear and I'm registered.

I missed you guys last night since my dad has to watch channel 4 news.

lovemyfamily

I WANT TO DO IT! Can you PM me the info? I am just hoping I can get child care of DH will be home. Hope it will work out! I will PM you too!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC