True Fit Price for Monet and Cappicino at Safetysuperstore

Pepse

They had it listed for $229.95.

I sent them an email a few days ago saying that Zeller and Toys sell it for $199/150 on sale and dearborn baby for $189 and this was their reponse.

Hi There!
1. Thank you for your email.
As a result, we have changed our price both on our web site and in our stores to $189.95.
We appreciate your input.

YEAH Monet seat here I come :) well after Christmas lol

ADS

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Wow Pepse, that's awesome! I've had good experience with Safetysuperstore in the past, and this really just reinforces my positive opinion of them. Guess I know where to send people for a girly TF now. ;)

hipmaman

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I'd buy them fast before they realise those covers are not the same as the ones at Zellers and TRU and jack up the price again :)

ET's Mommy

Thanks for the information! I found this when I was searching for the Monet to see if you could get it in Canada. I have been researching which car seat to get my DD for about a month now as she is getting too big for her Graco infant seat. In height not weight, though it is heavy to carry her around! I had looked at the Alpha Omega because I like the Bella model, but I would rather have her Extended Rear face. I just showed DH and I'm pretty sure that this is what we will be going with!

Thanks Again!

ET's Mommy

:O The Monet is gone off their website!!!! I was going to go and hopefully order it and just the Cappuccino one is there :( I wonder what happened. :thumbsdown:

brymommy

I emailed them yesterday as we were going to order this seat in January (DH actually agreed!).

They have just taken if off the site temporarily as they had too many orders. It will be back when they are restocked.

brymommy

No problem. When I saw it was gone I was seriously dissapointed. DH had JUST agreed we could get it instead of buying a neutral color locally.

I actually had to stop lurking and register just for this post!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC