Safeseat and JJ Cole Bundle me?

dragonfly8

I am still on the hunt to find a car seat cover to fit my SS. I have seen the one that Jolly Jumper makes, the one that can also be used over my baby trekker, the car seat or stroller. If I have to get that one, I will however,
Somone locally has a JJ cole bundle me for sale, would this fit? I have never even seen let alone used one. I am just not sure what to get.

It gets very cold here though, so need something.

Thanks
Erin

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Bundle Me's are considered an aftermarket product and are not recommneded for use with carseats. The slots on the bundle me's don't line up well with the slots on the carseat making it hard to see how tight you really have the harness. The new bundle me's also have their slots going up and down instead of sideways like they do on carseats. You also don't want anything coming between your baby and the carseat.

For a SS1 I would get a fleece snowsuit and then use blankets and a shower top type cover. This way you can add warmth or take some away if you have too much.

dragonfly8

Do you think that something like the Jolly Jumper all weather cover up might work?
I would add a link but can't figure out how to.

featherhead

I'm not sure which cover it is you are referring to. I tried searching and couldn't find it. As long as the cover only goes over the child, NOT under the child, it should be fine. But if you could post the link that would be great. Just copy and paste should work.

Lea_Ontario

This is a horrid photo - you can't see the 'back' of the product at all.

435.jpg

dragonfly8

Yes, that is the one I am referring to
There is no back to the cover, it is just that, a cover with elastic around the sides and bottom. A strap for mom to wear around her neck to keep it up, or I am assuming behind the car seat to keep it in place.

Would this work with the SS do you think? I suppose if not, I could return it.

canadiangie

Yes, it's quite long. I used it over dd when she was about 1 y/o and riding in the Bjorn. I loved it for that use.

As for the car seat, it should work fine as well. You might have to sew the strap shut though as the snap is weak and pops open easily.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC