Radian XT available for pre-order

ADS

oxeye

Not shipping until mid-January. :(

I was hoping for December to play it safe in terms of making sure they will work for 3 across in DH's car. I need to find someone locally with a couple Radians for me to play with ahead of time I guess!

BW1426

I do not need one, I do not need one, I do not need one, I do not need one.

Really, I don't.

I don't.

I don't.

Kabes

Nasa, Reo, Peda, and Hampton. . . . anyone want to guess at the colors? Or maybe the had all the colors in Vegas? Do tell!!! pllleeeeese

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
One is Red (obviously) and one is a Pomegranate color (or maybe that's the red one?), that I read somewhere today, there is also a black/gray one but I don't know which name is for which color.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
"The Radian XT is avialable in 4 cool colors. The Nasa color, the Reo color,(which is a pomegranite color) the Peda color and an onyx type color (Black and grey)."

Sheesh, try to be a little less descriptive.... :rolleyes: (that's from the blurb on the website)

:)

But hmmm... mid jan... leah might be over the RF weight limit by then and I need something narrow but more sleepable than her current radian (in our mega upright seats she is SO uncomfortable sleeping :( )...so maybe I need one? :whistle:

NannyMom

Do we know if they fixed the RFing angle issue?

What's the issue with the RF angle??

My boss will be buying one after they buy the new car (sometimes between now and Dec). Should we hold out for the new one? It will be for J, and I guess for the new baby after J outgrows it. Do you think if we buy the current one, they'll let us order the harness covers from the new one? J really likes the covers on his GN. Why is the removable harness important? Will it have higher harness slots? Will it still allow you to go over the top slots? Also, how far over the top slots can you currently go?

BW1426

What's the issue with the RF angle??

My boss will be buying one after they buy the new car (sometimes between now and Dec). Should we hold out for the new one? It will be for J, and I guess for the new baby after J outgrows it. Do you think if we buy the current one, they'll let us order the harness covers from the new one? J really likes the covers on his GN. Why is the removable harness important? Will it have higher harness slots? Will it still allow you to go over the top slots? Also, how far over the top slots can you currently go?

You cannot adjust the RF angle. The little guy I watch didn't like it anymore because he was so reclined and couldn't see out the window because of it. He was constantly straining to try and lean forward. So, I switched his Radian with a Marathon. I've also had it in cars where it has been way too upright for any baby under the age of probably 1. I hope they fix it.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
No, pool noodles or a rolled up towel are not allowed with the Radian 65 or 80, and the RF recline foot is mandatory with those seats. Time will tell about whether the Radian XT differs or not from the 65/80 models.

mish

I wonder if we will get a tech discount? I could use one of these. I transport my niece all the time and need a narrow seat. Also, I think Adam would still have room to grow.

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
They have updated the seats, identifying which name is which color - it's in the drop down menu.

Holly

Hey, is the head support adjustable so it would come all the way down for a small baby, or is it only at the top of the seat for bigger kids?

jubgulia

I don't know about this. It looks like the head area beween the side wings is pushed more forward. This would be worse for my kids.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC