• I have both, and prefer the MA

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • I have both, and prefer the BV

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I have both, and like them equally

Votes: 8 9.2%

• Total voters

sunnymw

I know people have very strong preferences of BV vs MA, just wondering for those of you who have one, which one do you actually own? (And if you have both, please tell us which you prefer).

:D

Poll to follow...

ADS

NVMBR02

I have a marathon. I really like it. I liked the blvd, but ds didn't care for the wings and he was already 2 so I didn't think he would get used to them easily.

Melanie

I clicked I have both but prefer the Marathon...The truth is I HAD a Boulevard and had it replaced with a Marathon. I like the idea of the Boulevard but I have one of the weird kids that has the terrible head bobbing problem.

emars002

i voted have both and like both equally - both my girls have BLVDs in one car and MAs in the other - i have no problems switching b/t them - never had a complaint from either of them - its a little harder for me to get DD2 in her blvd with it RF but not enough for me to not like the seat. the only reason i have more MAs than blvds is i like to have all the extra covers:)

BabyKaykes

LOL, I couldn't vote. I have neither, but a few months back I sold my FPSVD, which I loved.

When I was still doing the nanny thing I was using a MA, a RA and occasionally a WZ. I preferred the MA. Never liked the headwings. But I will say I like the wings MUCH better on the Diplomat/new BLVD/Frontier over the ones on the old BLVD/WZ/Monarch/PKWY. They're just way too close for my taste.

seamonkeys

I voted only have a MA, cause that's all I have now. But I did also own a BV - sold it cause I prefer the MA.

BudgieStew

I only have a MA as that was all that was available at the time in Canada. Otherwise I would have bought the BLVD.

Wineaux

I have a BV and an RA, and I like them both equally. Unfortunately there wasn't a choice for the RA. ;)

MissAllyLou

I have both, and love them both. The MA is GREAT for kids of all ages and sizes, and if I could only keep one of the two, I'd choose the MA. But, I love the BLVD for babies ... with the infant insert and the headwings, it snuggles them very securely, and it's my first choice for an "after the infant bucket" seat!

newyearseve04

I have two boulevards and one wizard and i love them!!! The headwings are nice to have as the kids heads don't slump to the sides.

natysr

I voted that I have both and prefer the Marathon. That is mostly true. I did have 1 marathon and 1 boulevard. But the boulevard was in a fender bender, so now I have 2 marathons, because I liked the marathon better.

Shaunam

I've owned a marathon before and I have a diplomat now. I liked the marathon fine, but for DD, the headwings on the diplomat are very nice. When she gets bigger I will probably get a blvd unless she has much better head control, so then I may just get a marathon to save money. I will be disappointed to give up the smooth-as-butter harness adjuster on the diplomat either way though!

fyrfightermomma

I had both. I've always had MA's but started reading about SIP so got a BLVD. Honestly it was the worst seat I've ever owned.

With my car, getting a child in RFing was next to impossible. It was hard to get the straps up onto their shoulder because it seemed the headrest would get into the way.

We also had head slump issues both FFing and RFing.

We just weren't pleased with it so we sold it and now only have MA's and a Frontier for Britax seats.

I've really started to branch out and buy non Britax seats lately though.

cpsaddict

I only have a Marathon and love it. The ONLY reason I would get a Boulevard is for the infinate adjust headrest. I move the straps a lot on my Marathon, so not having to do that would be nice, but not nice enough to give up my Cowmoo. I have owned lots of different seats and love my Marathon the best.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC