which light weight stroller???

kate4478

i'm on a search for a lightweight stroller to take with us on a trip to washington in Oct. i went to babies r us today and found this
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2373619

and this
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2953835

both lightweight, and the chicco even has a carry bag, which would be good for gate checking. the last time we flew our graco mossiac came back wet and dirty! so i really like the bag thing. but i did see a gate check bag for $14.99 so even if it doesn't come with one i can get one. my budget is $100. anyone know of a good lightweight traveling stroller? i'm open to anything as long as it's not pink. :)

ADS

jsta1005

I am another vote for the Volo! My BRU has them on clearance for $79 I think. They are last years models but I think the only difference is color. But the seat doesn't recline. So I don't know if thats something you were looking for. Even with the seat how it is the little girl I watch sleeps in it all the time!

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Volo...or the Zapp might work, if you would prefer compact and don't mind the additional weight. In the 60 or so strollers I've owned, they're the only two I've ever opted to travel with.

-Nicole.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I love my Chicco.

While it is not a Maclaren or other high-end stroller, it has been great for me. I have abused the hell out of that stroller and it keeps on going. :)

courtfrog2

I give the Mia Moda cielo a :thumbsup: all the way! My DD loves it, it's fold is awesome, has a carrying case, and can stow in overhead compartments because it folds into a box!

It's awesome! I highly suggest it.

ctbcleveland

I love my Chicco C5! It does recline a bit, not a full recline and a scenera fits perfectly in the seat when you are wheeling around the airport!

Not sure how that compares to the Chicco are considering.

kate4478

I love my Chicco.

While it is not a Maclaren or other high-end stroller, it has been great for me. I have abused the hell out of that stroller and it keeps on going. :)

i saw this one at bru, and really liked it! i'm looking for something that will with stand traveling(airport abuse). i love that is come with a travel bag, so it doesn't get dirty when gate checked.

kate4478

I give the Mia Moda cielo a :thumbsup: all the way! My DD loves it, it's fold is awesome, has a carrying case, and can stow in overhead compartments because it folds into a box!

It's awesome! I highly suggest it.
oh this one seems so cool! i love the carry case and that i can put it in overhead bin instead of gate checking it! :thumbsup: i wonder if my bru has this one, i'd like to see it in person.

kate4478

I love my Chicco C5! It does recline a bit, not a full recline and a scenera fits perfectly in the seat when you are wheeling around the airport!
good to know! :thumbsup: i haven't decided if we are going to use his companion(if he still fits in it by Oct), ss1, RA or go buy a scenera just for travel:confused: i have a little time to decide.

lauralou

Mia moda spirito on juststrollers.com 64.98 free shipping.reclines,cup holders for parent and child sun shade and thicker wheels,comes in blue and red.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC