twin techno ???

clmchrissy

Well I bought a 2007 Twin Techno off Ebay from a local lady. I thought wow! half off! yeah, I don't like this thing :( I even played w/ one @ TRU & :love: it! So the seats don't recline? (I don't have an owners manual) Plus my small 4 yo looks too tall (37 in) & cramped! This is why I sold my Combi twin & now I'm thinking it was better. I REALLY want to love this stroller, any input on the recline would be great. Oh! another ?? does it not have breaks? lol seriously though I can't seem to find/work them??

ADS

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
I have one and loved it... just sold it to my best friend.

The seats recline fairly flat. There are two grab handles (they have finger grips on them) on either side of the back of the seat. You need to lift them up and pull the seat back. It works better with a child in the seat as their weight helps the seat to recline. I think that there are four different recline positions.

The canopy's slide up/down the bars they are attached to. This makes it easy to adjust the canopy height lower/higher depending who you have in the stroller at that time. Right now, the canopy is as high as it goes and my 47" 6.5 year old still has nice room above his head. The bottom of his ears are even with the top of the seat back, so he doesn't have head support if he leans back though.

The breaks are on each wheel. It looks like a straight bar up and down. When you push it to the side, it pushes a ball at the end of the bar into the wheel and locks it.

This is the two of them last year at Disney. They were 37" and 45"...
2175041735_ba28b13aa5.jpg

Another shot with M sleeping while we wait in line for Nemo...
2175041727_8f80f8e4c9.jpg

clmchrissy

Thanks! I thought those things on the back wheels might be breaks, just not sure. I'll have to go play w/ the recline w/ kids in seats again, just too hot right now (96). Your stroller looks like mine, its crimson I think. Well I'm traveling alone w/a 7 mo & 4 yo in 2 wks to FL to meet my dad/step mom. So I will keep it & try it out for that trip.

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
Yep... ours is Crimson. We bought it specifically for Disney and travelling by plane and it's worked fantastic. :)

We got ours off Craigslist as well, but we paid around $300. It was brand new (the lady took it out of the box and decided to go with something else). We were pretty happy, especially considering the same stroller went for close to $600 up here at that time *and* she delivered it to our hotel in Anaheim for us!

Niea

I have the 2007 Twin Techno in Crimson and love it as well! My DD is 3y3m and average sized, and she fits just fine. Give it some time and I hope you start liking it more! I do like mine a lot!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC