FYI: Britax Marathons on clearance/sale? at Target ~ $188

ADS

Stresch

I ran out to the one in Highland Park and still full price. DOM 3/2008 though. Only one on the shelf.

I may check in Michigan when we are back this weekend.

KBecks

I found them in the Milwaukee area at $188 and $135, but I called 6 stores to find out what was available and on clearance -- I guess I had no fear about alerting employees to prices. I got the last Graystone at $135 at the store that had that price.

It may be worth calling a few stores -- saves gas. I found mine on Monday though.

R&J'sMom

I picked up 2 Brooke's today for $135, both have a DOM of 04/2008. I'm so excited!

I have 2 new spare covers that I'm going to swap out so they will be boyish. :p So if anyone is interested in a brand new Brooke cover set let me know.

I didn't have to drive around either, DS had a Dr's appt right near the Target I went to. :D

aclayton74

Called about 8 different targets today the two nearest to me said that they had the greystone went there and they didn't have any left!! I did call another target about 30 miles from me and they had one left!! Well I decided that I really didn't need a new MA right now!! So my new quest is to buy as many RA covers so I can keep switching them around!!

bestjob-mommy

In DFW area, found 3 for $135!!!! The Arlington Super Target near the Parks Mall still has 1 Brooke print, but the DOM is Jan 07.

What an awesome deal!!! Wish they has that 2 years ago. This is one of my favorite seats of all time! I do love my Radians too!

***Britax marathon alert***

I found 2 britax marathon in brooke at the Target in Joliet, IL(Off of Rt. 30) today. One on the end cap and one where the marathon was suppose to be.
They are 188ish and one manufacture date of August 07, the other one April 07;

**I held back*** :)

jaunamaria

No, I got the last two I think. The shelf was empty :( Maybe there were more in back?

no worries. i dont even live there. my IL's do and if they still ahd them at 135 i was just goint o have them pick up 2 of them put them on their target card and then pay them back and pick them up when we fly in to visit. oh well.
ours had at least 1 brooke but it was 240.. if i wait a little longer it will be cheaper. i just hope its still there. the other targets around here have 1 or 2 too. they may have some int eh back too i guess.

Pepse

i can't believe that in the US the Marathon can be found for $188 and we in CDN are excited when they are $269.

what gives, grrr

celtic1885

no worries. i dont even live there. my IL's do and if they still ahd them at 135 i was just goint o have them pick up 2 of them put them on their target card and then pay them back and pick them up when we fly in to visit. oh well.
ours had at least 1 brooke but it was 240.. if i wait a little longer it will be cheaper. i just hope its still there. the other targets around here have 1 or 2 too. they may have some int eh back too i guess.

When you go in your store, scan the boxes - the ones around here have clearance stickers for 229 but are ringing up at 188. I'm just waiting on the 134!!!!!! Found a Brooke (and bought) 03/08 35lbs for 188 - now just looking for a 134 then I can return the one for 188.

Good luck.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC