Anyone have or seen deals on the Nautilus?

MsFacetious

So we went and checked out the Nautilus yesterday when we had some spare time. We loved it! I got some good pictures (yes I'm posting without them, the day went WAY downhill after that adventure.)

I have been instructed to "look for deals" on the seats. Now, I have explained that they ARE a deal. It's two for the price of one when compared to the Britax seats we are used to. lol

So, we will get them, at some point even at full price. As soon as the little car is fixed I will be getting them to try in that car, before I move the Regents at all. Not moving them unless I'm sure they are not staying the truck. However, I am thinking my kids may prefer the Nautilus the majority of the time. But that's another thread that will come later.

Has anyone seen *deals* on the Nautilus? Or is it just too new for that? :whistle:

ADS

MsFacetious

It was $149 at BRU too. Hey I mean really that IS still a deal. When you consider that my girls have quite a bit of space left in it...(I'm thinking 3 inches, almost as much as in the Regent when the Regent is on a reclined vehicle seat) then it can be a booster (which my children maturity wise could use now). PLUS.... my family is so used to "only $300" for the price of a car seat. This time when I said "Only $300 for BOTH seats" they were shocked.

I just promised I'd watch for deals... so I'm watchin! :whistle:

Gena

Meijer has the Nautilus on sale for 134.99 this week. But I don't think there are any Meijer stores in your area.

djma

If you can find someone with BRU coupons...I gave all of mine to my friend. She was allowed to use a 15% off coupon, a $20 off coupon, and a $5 off coupon and only paid $88 for her Nautilus.

So see if you can find some BRU coupons. Good luck!

Beckers

Not that I'm saying you should be dishonest...but if you make a baby registry, you will probably start getting coupons from them again :whistle:

Heather98012

Fred Meyer is in the NW, but they are owned by Kroger. They had a $10 off coupon any seat over $50 or something...which of course meant the Nauti was $140.

Target.com had it on sale a while back, but we all know they sold out big time! Even if not on sale, you could use the AAA discount of 10% & get it for $135. This is assuming they ever get them back in stock!! :)

MsFacetious

Baby registry?! OMG do you know how many people would have a coronary if they saw a baby registry for me? lol

I just had a revelation... I just remembered that we GET a 10% discount when we buy two car seats there anyway! The "twin discount" even though my girls aren't twins. (Which really that's the way it should be, should apply anytime you buy 2.)

So, we are down to $260 for both seats. I found some 15% of coupons on ebay but they expire in a few days... not going to risk them not getting here in time.

I can't find any on BRU's website, but I will keep looking after we get back from the Dinosaur Park. If all else fails, the swingset can wait another year. I'm sure my brother and Dad would be more than happy to have my ex and boyfriend put it together instead! lol

HEVY

I was able to price the GN at BRU for 131.32 total with the 15% off and the sales tax in that area. trying to get my frined to get it, if the last one is still there. With the coupon it might well be gone.

mytwobugs

If you want to order online from BRU soon there is a coupon good June 6th-19th, online code is #921792 for $20 off any carseat priced $99.99 or more. If you are planning on buying in the store maybe you can find someone with the coupon who isn't going to use it.

4boysmom

I just had a revelation... I just remembered that we GET a 10% discount when we buy two car seats there anyway! The "twin discount" even though my girls aren't twins. (Which really that's the way it should be, should apply anytime you buy 2.)

So, we are down to $260 for both seats. I found some 15% of coupons on ebay but they expire in a few days... not going to risk them not getting here in time.

But they ARE twins, "irish twins" ;)

oh and my TRU had the coupons in store so if the drive is not too far you could see if they still have them in store where they keep the weekly ads just as you walk in (I assume, as that is where I found them at my TRU) The Nauti is not too "exotic" so TRU carries them in store, you don't have to go to an actual BRU

HEVY

If you can find someone with BRU coupons...I gave all of mine to my friend. She was allowed to use a 15% off coupon, a $20 off coupon, and a $5 off coupon and only paid $88 for her Nautilus.

So see if you can find some BRU coupons. Good luck!

Was it on sale? Cause that would make the seat (depending on how it was done) a mimimum of 102.50 pre tax, which is still a good deal. I was reading my coupons and they seemed to have changed tho policy, they put specifically on the coupon on "any one item" and that it can not be used with any other offer. So the way your friend did it by using 3 coupons may go by individual manager policies or an employee being nice.

Mattkarn

We got a Babies R' Us coupon in the mail last week. I can ask my neighbors to see if they have theirs because I am going to use mine to buy a MA so I can trash the Scenera. I will let you know if I find one.

MsFacetious

Shipping for 1 Nautlius is $12, so the $20 off would only be $8 off.

Bummer!

I will have to keep looking. I was just at BRU but didn't think to look at the coupons. I will look next time to see if they have the 15% one. THAT combined with the twin discount looks like our best bet. But we'd only get the 15% off of one seat if we wanted the twin discount. (Only one coupon per guest and only applies to one item.) Decisions decisions.

Mattkarn

The only problem with that is if your planning on buying online the 15% off coupon is not valid online. Or at least mine is for in stores only. If your going to buy in store then its not a problem.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Baby Depot has the twin discount. 20% off you second car seat. I sure like that $88 deal better though. I would buy one for that!

mytwobugs

My coupons for BRU were missing and I had given them up for gone, but I have found them! (in the recycling - thanks DH:doh:) Anyway I am not going to need the carseat ones so if anyone wants them let me know and I can mail them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC