35# MA new box and questions

melniemi

I finally got my new marathon today. The 35# rf limit one has a new box w/red on it. Anyway, my box is quite smashed up. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday but because of our wonderful snowstorm, it came today. Should it be so smashed? It is a March dom.
Thanks
100_6709.jpg

100_6708.jpg

100_6707.jpg

100_6706.jpg

100_6705.jpg

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Sheesh, if they were going to redesign the box a little they could have reinforced it a tad, ya'd think! But, this is really, really common for boxes to look this bad when you get them, just make sure the seat inside is fine...no cracking in the base, no filth or wear on the cover, and it'll be fine if there's not :thumbsup:

melniemi

I just wanted to check before I opened it! It seems okay. The Latch bars are different too, a rough texture as opposed to smooth! Other than that and the stickers, they are the same as far as I can tell - compared to my 11/07. This is 3/11/08!

eta - and the double click buckle - the button has a rough texture too.

Last edited:

Mylilboyblue

Wow and I thought the box I got my MA from Britax was beat up! Interesting how my box with my 35lb MA in it was just like the old boxes! I guess they were using up the old boxes! Anyway congrats on your 35lb MA!

ETA: I love your new siggy! Cute! Also I just noticed that your DD is smaller than my DS who is 8 months old. Sigh, you will be able to RF her forever....I am hoping and praying to get my DS to at least 2.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC