Albee Baby has also started Britax sale!

ADS

Mom2nj

I bought the Cougar Parkway for the same price on Wednesday, so I think some things were on sale already, or that's just their price.

Minniemouse

Senior Community Member
I thought all the seats would be cheaper than that.

It is definitely helping me make my decision between a third Nautilus or a Regent for ds' primary seat!

NVMBR02

I bought the Cougar Parkway for the same price on Wednesday, so I think some things were on sale already, or that's just their price.

They have had the parkways on sale for awhile now, the oliva MA was $202 or $204 for awhile then then raised the price to $229 a bit ago. Some of the other seats are marked down from what they were this morning when I saw the baby universe sale had started.

nhlbluesgirl

Amazon has it too! :thumbsup:

I was hoping they would be the same price as the September sale. Anyone think the price will go down on the 24th?

Looks like I either won't be getting my Mossy Oak or I'll be paying full price. It's not on sale at Albee Baby or Baby Universe and it's out of stock at AB. Grrr.

hsk06

Just ordered one.

Thanks for the info,
I just ordered the Boulevard Convertible Car Seat 2007 Barrington from Albee Baby for the $255.
Baby catalog doesn't have the cover I like.
My skinny daughter still fits in the Peg Perego Infant even though she is 13 1/2 months.
Thanks again

Yay for Baby Catalog! I got my Mossy Oak for 209. I'm so happy :). Now lets just hope this one doesn't turn out to be out of stock like the 229 one I ordered from Happy Mothers!

shoppingrl

Has anyone seen the marathon for 219 on albee baby, when you google them it says 219 but I can't find one for that price. Also when I add starburst to the cart it says the coupon code is invalid, I wonder if it is suppose to be on sale too.

Wineaux

OK, Baby Age is now matching Baby Catalog's prices. From there is gets better...

Go to www.fatwallet.com and sign up if you have not already done so. Now go to Cash Back & Coupons. From there you want to find Shop.com either in the S's, or in Baby. Click there. Now link in to Shop.com from Fat Wallet. From there go to Baby, Car Seats, and then Britax. You will find a link to seats from Baby Age there.

If you go this route, you will get an additional 6% cash back (Fat Cash), making Baby Age the lowest cost overall for Britax seats!

PS... They have Mossy Oak MA's at the $209 price for those who want one!

PPS... eBates has 4% cash back from Shop.com

PPPS... Collegiate cover RA's are selling for $149 at Baby Age, plus the 6% Fat Cash if you link through Fat Wallet and Shop.com

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC