Peg-Perego

KrstlGlass

What are your ladies opinions on the primo viaggio sip 30-30 car seat? and P 3 stroller? The car seat don't seem to look very comfy for newborns but I have also learned that the "comfy" head rests are not very safe! Im pretty certain we will be getting the P3 for our stroller as its the only thing that will fit in our 08 Pilot's trunk with the 3rd row up which I know I will be keeping it up as our 7 year old is still in his booster and our 9 year old also!

Thanks!

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I like the P3, and you can add that "comfy" headrest to the stroller, just not the car seat. It lays down pretty good and has a leg part that goes up.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I love my P3 :love: I used a SR with my first and this time I will use a SS1 and they both fit in my P3. I love the removable snack tray, adjustable leg rest and the recline positions. The canopy is huge and I've loved that as well. I also really like the adjustable handles and the fact that it has a toddler foot bar so a toddler can ride on the back :thumbsup: One of the main selling features for me was that it folds so small and of course the others I've already mentioned :)

lovemyfamily

My P3 is my favorite out of my 5 strollers. I just got a new one for this baby, I have had 4 P3s in the past, just get tired of the color. I cannot wait to get it out of the box and use it.
I also have a Peg infant seat, it is the Viaggio with SIP, not the 30/30, to use for the baby.

longstocking

I have no opinions yet, I was just commenting that I think I just got convinced to get the P3 instead of the Mac Techno. I was concerned about the weird folding, and the inaccessible basket, and if it had an infant head rest (that got answered!) So, thanks for making my decisions easier! Now if only it had a parent tray, I guess you can't have it all!

KrstlGlass

I have no opinions yet, I was just commenting that I think I just got convinced to get the P3 instead of the Mac Techno. I was concerned about the weird folding, and the inaccessible basket, and if it had an infant head rest (that got answered!) So, thanks for making my decisions easier! Now if only it had a parent tray, I guess you can't have it all!

I was all go for the parent tray, but they someone at BRU informed me its a no no to put drinks above your childs head so I was not all that bummed about it. In fact I found an awesome diaper bag that have little loops to hold onto the bars of the stroller and it have a little pocket the fits my huge I phone, keys and chap stick!

kathy

I have a viaggio and stroller from 2004. No complaints. They have been great. Worth every penny. My car seat is like new. Wish I had a friend to relocate it to. My stroller is starting to show wear but still fits the bill:)

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I LOVE the Primo Viaggio SIP (same as 30/30 just before they upped the weight limit)!!! It is an awesome seat! I would buy it again if I got preggo.
I also have a P3 (my second one) and it is a great stroller. I think pretty much everyone is a fan of the P3.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC