Britax sale? Is it better to wait?

U

Unregistered

I'm shopping for a Marathon. I've heard about the Britax sale starting on the 24th. Does anyone remember what the prices were last year? I'm hoping to get one of the floral patterned seats, and there's several I like. I don't like the butterfly one, the mariposa, or whatever. Anyways, I've found seats here and there on sale, and I'm trying to decided if it's worth risking the fact that they might go OFF sale, and then Britax prices aren't that great. So far, the cheapest I've found is 229, shipped. Other places are cheaper, but then tax and shipping erode your savings. I'm also hoping maybe to use something like fat wallet, or ebates, to get a percent back.

Also, the olivia pattern looks like it's plush on the side. My kiddo is hot natured, and I'm wondering, if that would make her sweat more.

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
The Marathon can get down to $209, but I don't know what patterns. I'm seeing $229 at Target with AAA right now, and there are a couple there that are at that price no matter what. That's the cheapest I'm seeing right now, though.

Wendy

Megan's Mom

I just ordered a Cowmoo Marathon from Target.com today. With the sale price and additional 10% off with AAA, it came to $206.10 before tax and $218.47 with tax. S&H was free. I had intended to wait until the Britax sales later this month, but decided I really liked the idea of being able to return the seat to a Target store within 90 days if something is wrong instead of having to ship it back somewhere. (I also had a few Target gift cards to put toward the purchase, so that definitely made the choice easier to make!) I also used ebates, but have not seen a credit it to know if it is going to work.

Good luck :D

mamaofthree

Ebates usually takes about a week to credit your account, I think. I just know it isn't instant, but doesn't take forever.

Kimberly

SillyLily

I bought a Shannon BLVD last year (it was their big sale, so it must have been Feb. 07). I paid like something like $236 for it, free shipping/no tax, and it was manufactured January 14, 2007.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC