Where to find Baby Joggers IRL?!?

seamonkeys

Only store I've found locally is Roadrunner Sports, but they're out at the moment, even of their display! And BRU says ONLY online!! Can't seem to figure out where to see one in person (specifically the Classic Single).

Anybody know of other stores to check for in-store models?? If you need to know I'm in CA, SF Bay Area.

thanks!

ADS

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Since I don't know where in the Bay Area you are, I'll go for somewhere in the middle..
http://www.lullabylane.com/
They're in San Bruno, just a bit off 101.

{Edited to add} Oh you're in the East Bay--still not too far over the SM bridge.. you might want to Google "Baby Jogger" +Berkeley or "Baby Jogger" +Oakland.. I also know there's a place in the city, but I don't remember the name. I bought a Maclaren there a few years back.

-Nicole.

seamonkeys

Since I don't know where in the Bay Area you are, I'll go for somewhere in the middle..
http://www.lullabylane.com/
They're in San Bruno, just a bit off 101.

{Edited to add} Oh you're in the East Bay--still not too far over the SM bridge.. you might want to Google "Baby Jogger" +Berkeley or "Baby Jogger" +Oakland.. I also know there's a place in the city, but I don't remember the name. I bought a Maclaren there a few years back.

-Nicole.

Yeah, on the website I found 2 places in Oakland. I'll call them and see if they have the right one! I'd rather not venture into the city! :p

lovinwaves

oh, duh! :whistle: I'll run through the list and call some of the other stores I find to see if they actually carry the Classic before I drive all the way!! Thanks!!!

I believe the 2008 Classic has not been made yet. So if you were really wanting a 2008 I would just make sure that is what they have before ordering :)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Lullaby Lane is right by the airport... there's only one actual city street off the freeway to get to it (I used to work there, drove in from Tracy every weekend day!). They are *awesome* there...super super nice people and know a ton about their strollers (Ok, enough plugging, I wouldn't want to drive that far, either, lol)

:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC