Um...what happened to the Nautilus?

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I haven't seen it at any of my Walmarts. Apparently it was there (at some point!?!?), but it is no longer there.

So it is out of stock online too?

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Can't keep up with demand, I guess...

Carseat manufacturers need to come here and gauge how much we're going to recommend a seat before they start production. LOL Because if we love it it goes off the shelves pretty quickly.

Bow to the power of car-seat.org!

Walmart.com said it was in stock in one store around here, and we happened to be near it last night so we ran in to see. Piper's teacher NEEDS a new seat (3 yo, 44 pounds, EB comb) and I recommended this one, but obviously she can't find it, nor does she go to that part of town often. So I was going to snag it for her. I'd held the box in my hand a week before. But no, it wasn't there. :(

Wendy

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
:mad::mad: According to walmart.com...

The two Walmarts closest to me that carry the Nautilus are...

35.19 miles away...

Out of Stock

35.66 miles away...

Out of Stock

This sucks, since there are MANY stores that are much closer:

1... 5.21 miles away
2... 6.50 miles away
3... 10.89 miles away
4... 11.21 miles away
5... 12.64 miles away
6... 14.87 miles away
7... 17.86 miles away
8... 20.33 miles away
9... 20.40 miles away
10... 21.50 miles away
11... 25.10 miles away
12... 26.55 miles away
13... 26.69 miles away
14... 29.84 miles away
15... 31.87 miles away
16... 32.36 miles away
17... 32.65 miles away
18... 34.58 miles away

And then those two that are above, both of which are out of the Nautilus.

Geez.

I agree with you, Wendy. Manufacturers should check here! :p

Morganthe

Nanny Nanny boo boo. :evil grin:

The Nauti's in "Limited Stock" at one of our 2 walmarts.

Anyone want to drive to almost dead center of TX? :p

ZephyrBlue

3 of the stores in my city have them. Goes to show you that not many people in Albuquerque, NM value a HWH seat :rolleyes:

katiesmommy

Bow to the power of car-seat.org!

respect.gif

melniemi

FWIW, walmart.com says there are none w/i 100 miles of me and there is some in boxes at the walmart 35 miles away:rolleyes:

Mama2J

Yes definitely check different Walmart stores if possible, as well as online. I'm having problems finding one too and I've been looking all month. I guess we have to try to be patient (easier said than done!).

TerisBoys

Mine didn't show up on the website last week Tuesday. But Friday when I checked it was showing "Limited Stock".

Which in this case was one on display and one in a box. Quickly became none in a box and one in my van :)

But the locator changes. On Tuesday the closest one was 35-ish miles away.

jdubsm

I have two Walmarts within 10 minutes of my house. One had one in stock and the other has three in stock. Neither has one on display so I've yet to actually "see" one.

Niea

3 of the stores in my city have them. Goes to show you that not many people in Albuquerque, NM value a HWH seat :rolleyes:

All more the better for me! I'm going to get one for DD, I just hadn't done it yet since she hasn't quite outgrown the Scenera yet.

But I was wanting a better cover, something more girly and cute. I wonder if I should just get one now, or wait and see what they introduce a new cover.

Kat_Momof3

that's why more people need to keep calling graco demanding more of them... cause they do seem to listen... just depends who you get on the phone with.

of course, there is the problem not as much with the inventory as the stores... if they ordered more, Graco would have made more.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC