Radians on Walmart.com!

amyg530

i just noticed that walmart has the radian on their website
they have the 65 in champane for $199
and they have the princess and manhatten 80s for $249 isnt that cheaper than most places?

oh and the GN is out of stock online right now, i guess its already popular, which is probably good, means people might be going for the HWH "trend"

ADS

Mama2J

Yes I saw that too! I've been ogling their site every morning looking for a store close to me that has the Nautilus. Closest one is still 25 miles away and it says they are out of stock anyway. :(

The GN was out of stock online at one point last week too, and then back in stock. If my WM still doesn't have them this weekend, I'm considering trying to order it online with Site to Store if they will ship it to my WM.

daycaremom2002

YAY!! I am so excited that more of the seats that I am looking at can be picked up and returned locally now. I am going to have to purchase all of the different seats and try them in a 3 in a row situation and with each of my kids. I definately don't want to have to purchase them all and wait for returns and credits.

How does the site to store work? Do you pay for it off the website then pick it up in the store? I wonder what they do with returns if it isn't something they carry in their store.

Mama2J

How does the site to store work? Do you pay for it off the website then pick it up in the store? I wonder what they do with returns if it isn't something they carry in their store.

I believe you pay for it online, and they send you an email to let you know when it's ready to pick up. Then you bring the email/web receipt when you go to pick it up. I'm wondering where you pick up though - customer service desk or layaway?

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
yeah, just pay online, then they email when it comes in, then go pick it up where layaway used to be, super easy, no shipping fees. returns are probably just like target...they take them and stick them on clearance endcaps? (people get bargains on RN's there!)

daycaremom2002

I know one of our local stores closed their layaway and put up a sign saying site to store, so I am guessing that they are all picked up there. I have just never done it this way. Will be nice to not have shipping and easy return ability though. :)

mom2riley

Yes I saw that too! I've been ogling their site every morning looking for a store close to me that has the Nautilus. Closest one is still 25 miles away and it says they are out of stock anyway. :(

The GN was out of stock online at one point last week too, and then back in stock. If my WM still doesn't have them this weekend, I'm considering trying to order it online with Site to Store if they will ship it to my WM.

FWIW, Wal-mart.com says that there are none w/in 60 miles of me in stock. But, the wal-mart 5 min away had 4 of them and a display when I was there on Sunday.

Holly

Yeah, when you order site to store, you just pay for it online with a credit card, and your item is shipped to the store for feww shipping. Once it is ready for pick up, you'll get an e-mail saying your site to store order is ready. You need to print that e-mail and take it with you to pick it up, and you also need an ID!
The site to store area to pick it up is in the back of the store where layaway used to be, there will be signs all over saying site to store.

Thats cool that the radian's are at walmart.com now! If I end up not liking the Nautilus AND the True fit, I can get another Radian and use my employee discount on it!

Mama2J

FWIW, Wal-mart.com says that there are none w/in 60 miles of me in stock. But, the wal-mart 5 min away had 4 of them and a display when I was there on Sunday.

Yes I've been checking in the store every Saturday even though our store is not listed on the site as carrying them. The last time I was there though, they had moved and straightened stuff in the carseat section, so I still have hope!

Simplysomething

. Then you bring the email/web receipt when you go to pick it up. I'm wondering where you pick up though - customer service desk or layaway?

Layaway is now called "Site to Store". So, that's where you'd pick it up. lol

(Most people I know still call it layaway...cause...well, duh.)

Mama2J

Layaway is now called "Site to Store". So, that's where you'd pick it up. lol

(Most people I know still call it layaway...cause...well, duh.)

Thanks! I didn't know it had changed names - I always just thought of that desk at the back of dept. stores as layaway! Do they still even do layaway?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC