Would this end up being a mistake? Kolcraft Contours Options

Kalinky

Senior Community Member
You stroller-nuts are rubbing off on me!

I have in my mind that I need a stroller that has the option to rear face the seat. I just feel like DD would do better sometimes facing me so that we could "talk" instead of her just zoning out at the general public. And she's always turning around trying to look at me. This is the cheapest one I can find - ($ is an issue). http://www.amazon.com/Kolcraft-Cont..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1PCYZ2Z4FR2DRJAY4F0A I think I'll end up at BRU tomorrow to see if they have it in the store.

I *really* want a (insert drool here) Britax Vigour or a Dreamer Design Park Avenue, but just can't afford either of those :( . Maybe I need to start selling stuff on e-bay to accumulate a savings so I can get one I really want.

I *think* the only one that you can fold down while the seat is rear facing still is the Britax...but then that one's the heaviest too! (DDPark Ave-24#, Vigour-30#, Kolcraft Options-27#)

ADS

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Now you have me wanting one LOL. I had a stroller that the handle flipped like that in 1994 when DS#3 was a baby. I loved that I could have him face me :)

Kalinky

Senior Community Member
OMG you guys! Now I HAVE to get it! LOL! I'll have to tell DH it was $50 or something.

Lisa - did you get it from Amazon? I think that's the cheapest place I could find it.

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Yes Sarah I got it from amazon. I cna hardly wait until it get here. Good thing I ordered DD a bundle me light toddler for her strollers. It is a little chilly here this time of year. I will need to go walking. I actually meant to order the regular bundle me toddler and not the lite, but figure with he Jouneys end jacket she will be fine.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Kind of late now, but I read the 4 wheeler one has a much more roomy seat...I was really wanting that 4 wheel one.... I'm sure the 3 wheel is fine, though :)

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Kind of late now, but I read the 4 wheeler one has a much more roomy seat...I was really wanting that 4 wheel one.... I'm sure the 3 wheel is fine, though :)

The 4 wheeler also cost less, but the seat is not reversible. That is why I went with the 3 wheeler.

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Ahh I see ;) I probably would have paid the extra buck for the extra wheel had I known. I know now though. Thanks :love: It is actually 4 lbs lighter than the 3 wheeler.

Kalinky

Senior Community Member
I still haven't gotten it. And free shipping ends tonight :( .

I just can't do it. I played with the Britax Vigour today at USA Baby...it was SWEET. I was hoping that they'd have a Dreamer Design Park Ave for me to check out, but they didn't.

Decisions decisions.

I wonder if the 4 wheel Kolcraft reversible is shorter (and more maneuverable in small areas) than the 3 wheel? I wish they would give seat dimensions on their website. Has anyone been able to find actual seat dimensions on these Kolcrafts?

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I still haven't gotten it. And free shipping ends tonight :( .

I just can't do it. I played with the Britax Vigour today at USA Baby...it was SWEET. I was hoping that they'd have a Dreamer Design Park Ave for me to check out, but they didn't.

Decisions decisions.

I wonder if the 4 wheel Kolcraft reversible is shorter (and more maneuverable in small areas) than the 3 wheel? I wish they would give seat dimensions on their website. Has anyone been able to find actual seat dimensions on these Kolcrafts?

Baby stuff does not qualify for free shipping. My total was $139.99

Kalinky

Senior Community Member
Oh - well that's too bad. What's their return policy like? Could you return it and get the 4 wheeler instead if you wanted?

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I am not sure. DH does not know I even bought it, so we will see. I won't return it if I have to pay return shipping. I am sure I will keep it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC