DS is rear-facing...

Shaunam

But won't be for long. I went back and forth about trying to get a seat he could rf in, like the Intera, for the height (too bad I didn't know about that seat a year ago!). Finally,I just went and bought an ETA for the baby. I tried it out rf'ing for DS when I was pregnant, but couldn't use it like that since it wouldn't fit behind my seat because I had to have it pushed so far back because of my huge preggo belly.

So...now that I'm no longer pregnant and the seat fits behind me, and the baby doesn't need the seat right now, I've got him rf'ing. Good grief, I thought he'd never rf again, but there you go. LOL He barely fits in the seat rf'ing though, so I'm curious to see if he'll have to give it up because he outgrows it or because the baby comes home and needs it. :p

ADS

keri1292

I have to admit...I hope he has to give it up for lil Charlie! :D RFing rocks, but having your baby home will be bliss.:love:

What are his opinions on RFing?

Shaunam

I have to admit...I hope he has to give it up for lil Charlie! :D RFing rocks, but having your baby home will be bliss.:love:

What are his opinions on RFing?

LOL Yeah, I hope she kicks him out of it. But he really could outgrow it any minute. Like one little growth spurt will do it.

He prefers rear-facing. I put the seat in my mom's car ff'ing for a trip to the hospital (an hour ride) and he complained about his legs hurting. I took the opportunity to explain to my mom that that's why kids really, truly don't mind rf'ing...because it's usually more comfy for them.

He doesn't mind ff'ing in his regent, because he's got lots of room on the seat to fold his legs up. He can't do it as easily in the ETA.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC