Question Soooo trade-in time

allmyboyz

I was just getting ready to pull the trigger on a fllo at albeebaby when I got my trade in flier[emoji27]. Here is my dilemma. I have a soon to be 4 yo currently rf in a nextfit, 26lb and almost growing out of 2t clothes. He has asked in passing when he can ff like his older brother and I told him we would see when he was 4. He will probably ff by summer. I also have a 15 mo who needs a convertible. He is in 18 mo clothes and 21 lb. I have a 6yo ff in a rxt w an inch or so left til he reaches harness limits. I plan on keeping him harnessed til the limits of this seat and then doing a hbb like the rodifix to keep them 3 across. I feel like I will need to replace the nextfit to make my bench more three across friendly for a booster. I can pass it on to their cousin. So I eventually see ds2 ff in the radian, ds1 in a rodifix, and ds3 in ? I thought maybe a fllo. I like the ff seatbelt install technology on that seat as well. Any reason why I should go w something else during the trade in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADS

allmyboyz

How do you feel about Amazon "new" open box items? There are several 2016 fllo for 267 on there. Or is it worth it to just pay the Albee price for a new seat?

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
I'm 100% comfortable with them provided you have time to inspect and make a change if necessary. Amazon makes good on what they sell.

Wendy

allmyboyz

So my fllo is here. Aside from some really minor scuffing it looks new and tags are attached. Just wanted to confirm that this part is supposed to be detached over here.
3d01e7523c8fe53a3f7ea51781b96663.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC