2000 honda CRV/2007 Mazda CX-7 3 seats (merged thread)

ic2283

I have the following vehicles:
-2000 Honda CRV
-2007 Mazda CX-7

Kids are
5 years old - 35lbs Foreward facing
2 years old - 24lbs Rear Facing
Newborn ETA October

What are my options for car seats? Any help is greatly appreciated as the third is coming quickly and I'm beginning to :eek:

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Re: 2000 honda CRV/2007 Mazda CX-7 3 seats

Have you had top tethers installed in the 2000 CRV yet? Those are very important for forward facing kids, and would be $20 for you to do both of the ones for your car. The part number is 82410-SE3-C01 and you can order it online and install them yourself.

What seats do you have already? Or are you getting all new?

If you're getting all new, a Graco Tranzitions/Wayz and Harmony Defender would be recommended for the oldest.

A Cosco Scenera Next, Clek Foonf/Fllo, or Diono Radian with angle adjuster would be recommended for the two year old.

Then for the baby, assuming you want a rear facing only seat, I'd look at the Graco Snugride 30/35 Click Connect, Urbini Petal, Chicco Keyfit, Britax B Safe 35/35 Elite.

Wendy

ic2283

2000 honda CRV and 2007 Mazda CX-7

Hello all! Greetings from Texas.

I currently have the cars listed above. I have a 5 yr old FF 41lbs, 2 year old RF 24lbs, and about to have our third next month. I have seen various websites that list certain combos but I am looking for more "experience" with snug fits as I've read that the CX-7 back seat is narrow.

Which combos have you used in the past?

Thanks in advance!

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Re: 2000 honda CRV and 2007 Mazda CX-7

What seats do you have, and does your CRV have top tether anchors?

Wendy

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
What seats do you have for be two year old?

The part number is 82410-SE3-C01. It's about $10 for each and you can install them yourselves.

Wendy
Posted via Mobile Device

ic2283

hey just got the scenera next. the parts are ordered for the latch. and was thinking of the graco snugride. they also have the radian r100 on sale right now hat I was looking at.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC