Is this outgrown?

cookie123

016a0b174645a48abb271f5ce27bf22e.jpg
adee33a713a9b6931d6a942bf5022617.jpg
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's bigger than this now. I took these earlier this spring I think.

ADS

featherhead

Is that the 7th position? It looks like he has more than an inch to the top in those pictures. So if he hasn't grown too much, it should be fine.

cookie123

Yeah, it's the 7th position. I can't tell an inch! And I'm not sure if the Peg has the 1 inch rule. It doesn't say so in the manual that I can find.

featherhead

It's not the best angle, but it looks like 2 inches or so to me. I'm pretty sure the Peg has the 1 inch from top of headrest rule, though I haven't looked at my manual for a while.

cookie123

I have to get a more recent photo. But he's not in there often. I'm going to look at the manual again!

Ha! I finally found it. The one inch rule applies.

jwilliams

That looks like more than an inch, and IME pictures always make it look closer than it is.

That looks like such a nice seat and I'm never going to get to use one :( He's very cute!

cookie123

That looks like more than an inch, and IME pictures always make it look closer than it is.

That looks like such a nice seat and I'm never going to get to use one :( He's very cute!

Thanks. It IS a nice seat. I'm not anxious to give it up. I told my other girls to have some babies so we can keep it and use it!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC