Question Which LBB has second shortest seat? (next to incognito)?

Athena

Is this data anywhere? I need something short enough the vehicle shoulder belt will be on her shoulder, but the seat depth of the incognito may not work for her. Thanks!!!

Last edited:
ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
In terms of actual booster bottom height? The Harmony Youth Booster may work well. The Evenflo Amp and Graco Turbo/Affix are probably right there too.

Wendy

Athena

In terms of actual booster bottom height? The Harmony Youth Booster may work well. The Evenflo Amp and Graco Turbo/Affix are probably right there too.

Wendy

Thanks! Yes, I'm referring to the height of where her bum goes. Are those shorter than the Parkway? The PW put her shoulder high enough that the shoulder belt was too far on her shoulder, so I'm exploring options.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
The Parkway is another I was thinking. So maybe not. They're all pretty close. The Cleks are taller, so avoid them.

Wendy

Athena

The Parkway is another I was thinking. So maybe not. They're all pretty close. The Cleks are taller, so avoid them.

Wendy

Thanks! Too many nice seats we'll never be able to use. :( I don't know if it's that particular vehicle or her narrow shoulders or both. But you think the harmony might be the second lowest? Thanks! I'm also going to try the topside because of the different geometry putting the belt over the arm makes, but I think that's the only seat that allows that.

Athena

What about the Solana? It may be the angle of the photo, but it looks very short, especially in the back. Although I hate those stupid hooks, I really prefer latching boosters.
P.S. Anyone have dimensions ... or standing height limit? It's not in the measurements section yet or Diono's website that I see.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
The Solana is right in the same height or so, maybe even a hair taller than the others. It does LATCH. It goes to 63", I believe, just like the Monterey.

Wendy

Athena

The Solana is right in the same height or so, maybe even a hair taller than the others. It does LATCH. It goes to 63", I believe, just like the Monterey.

Wendy

I was hoping it might be shorter. Thanks for the info. So the affix may be our only latching option? (and may be too tall anyway) Not that I'm set on latch, but I like it. Would you worry about using one that has a 57" limit (as most do)? I guess I didn't say, but she's almost 57".

kam1011

What about the cosco topside? That one is quite short. I'm also thinking of that stackable one which I think is also Cosco? I've only seen it in the store, so I may be off on that one, it just popped into my head as a possibility.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
The Stackables are another option, if you can find one. I don't know that I've seen one in a store at all.

For my child I wouldn't stress going over the stated height limit provided the belt fit was good.

Wendy

Athena

What about the cosco topside? That one is quite short. I'm also thinking of that stackable one which I think is also Cosco? I've only seen it in the store, so I may be off on that one, it just popped into my head as a possibility.

The Stackables are another option, if you can find one. I don't know that I've seen one in a store at all.

For my child I wouldn't stress going over the stated height limit provided the belt fit was good.

Wendy

I am planning to try the topside. I've never heard of the stackables. Is that the official name? It sounds like a kitchen container. I figured it was okay to go over in this case, as long as she has head support, but thought I should ask. Thanks!

P.S. Is it the stack it? Just found some, but it looks so narrow in the bum area, I'm not sure she'd fit. To be completely honest, I guess I'd prefer something a little nicer.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Yeah, the Stack It. It's not super narrow, but I wouldn't call it wide. It's bigger than it looks in pictures by a bit.

Wendy

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC