Anyone have an Elsa dress?

T4K

Long shot I know...

S would give her favorite toys up to have an Elsa dress. She's a skinny skinny 6.

Elsa dresses are sold out everywhere.

ADS

Dillipop

I heard frozen dresses are goon for upwards of $300 on eBay right now! Holy crap! Have you looked at the Little Adventures dresses to see if they have something that looks like her dress? Or etsy might have some. Or you might be able to find someone to make the dress for you, which would allow you to pick fabrics you like.

T4K

Yes, the prices are crazy! Etsy has some stuff that may work. I just ordered an Anna dress on JCP.com for N. They also had Elsa dresses but it appears they sold out quickly. I may be able to find someone to make one. I'll keep watching...

Oh, the Little Adventures site homepage looks like the girl is wearing an Elsa dress but I can't find it.

wnkw

They're supposed to release more when the movie is out next week.

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org

tjham

No help there, but I just saw a Modern Family episode where they were trying to get a traditional flower girl dress for Lily and she was not happy...until she saw a Belle dress and she was so enthralled they ended up letting her get it. Looking at herself in the mirror, she was on cloud 9!

griffinej5

Near me, the shipments come in on Tuesdays and Fridays. If you live near a Disney store, it may be worth asking what days they get theirs. I've had luck with stuff, going in before 3 PM on those days when everyone else is still at work. My store also will hold stuff. I returned one of the Elsa plushes, and it was put on hold for someone before my return was even complete.

T4K

Near me, the shipments come in on Tuesdays and Fridays. If you live near a Disney store, it may be worth asking what days they get theirs. I've had luck with stuff, going in before 3 PM on those days when everyone else is still at work. My store also will hold stuff. I returned one of the Elsa plushes, and it was put on hold for someone before my return was even complete.

Good to know. We have one in our mall.

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
I got DD a dress from etsy that was Ariel-esque. She got a LOT of attention because it was unique (I wish I could easily upload pics from my phone to the app. Dangit!)

Meg

It says my Target has it, so I will check either tonight or tomorrow morning. If they have it, what size? 6?

T4K

It says my Target has it, so I will check either tonight or tomorrow morning. If they have it, what size? 6?

I think it is one size fits all for dress up? Not sure. But anything 5 and up will work. Thanks, Meg. :love:

Sunshine112

I know this was a few days ago, but if you haven't found one yet, I have the name of a personal shopper who will go get you one while she's at Disney World on Friday. She only charges 10% which makes the super wonderful parks version around 85shipped. They're like $70 so it's not a bad markup at all.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I was just at Disney World and totally could've gotten you one (although they sold out by noon-- could've found one in the morning). Wish I saw this sooner.

ETA-- oh glad you found one!!! :D

T4K

You guys are amazing. Meg mailed me one. :love:

The Parks version sounds fabulous but my real life Princess Anna probably would notice when her Anna dress isn't as fabulous. Lol.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC