double stroller

U

Unregistered

You have all been so much help with choosing car seats for my kids so i am now asking for some help with a stroller for my lil boys. My son just turned one and the new lil man will be here in may. I have a mac quest sport i believe it is and i love it. I am pretty sure i want a side by side and i want it as narrow and as small as it can be. They all seam like tanks to me. It doesnt have to be a jogger as we dont off road much. What are your recommendations? thanks for the help

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
If you like your Mac, you might like the Mac doubles. If you don't need something that folds that small, the Baby Jogger City Mini Double is a great push for a "mall" stroller. If you prefer something with air tires, I'd recommend a Valco or Mountain Buggy.

Chila88

I owned a Mac double Triumph and found it really really hard to push with unevenly weighted kids. I have a single and love it, but the double wasn't my thing.

I sold it and bought a baby jogger city mini double and it is so amazing....I love it! In fact I'm currently buying a single GT because I don't use the double as much any more, and the push and fold on the city mini's are just so amazing!

ebp913

I owned a Mac double Triumph and found it really really hard to push with unevenly weighted kids. I have a single and love it, but the double wasn't my thing.

I sold it and bought a baby jogger city mini double and it is so amazing....I love it! In fact I'm currently buying a single GT because I don't use the double as much any more, and the push and fold on the city mini's are just so amazing!

I also haven't heard great thing about the Mac doubles. The Valco Snap Duo would be another to consider. It's super lightweight.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I like my Mac double just fine- when I need a double umbrella.

Of course I tend to have lightweight kids only a few years apart in age in it, so the push hasn't been bad, for me.

If I don't need a small fold, though, I choose something else. (I um... may have 4 double strollers.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC