News I got the new Recaro Performance Booster today!

StPaulMom

I love it. I pre-ordered it from RightStart and it arrived today.
We had the ProBooster and it was great, but they've made some amazing improvements:
-Flexible LATCH so you dont have to buckle the booster while it's unoccupied.
-CUP HOLDERS! Two of them, with rubber inserts for easy cleaning.
-Flat base! The ProBooster had that weird base that made the seat tippy in some vehicles, but they redesigned the new PerformanceBooster so that it has the same flat base as the ProRide so that it is more stable.
-It also seems to have improved padding, both on the seat and for side impact. Very comfortable, and the fabric is like the Pro/Performance Rides, not the velvety fabric that was on the previous ProBooster (which my DD actually loves, but whatever, she'll deal!).

I'll try to get some pics soon, but YAY!

ADS

MomToEliEm

If you get a chance, I would like some measurements from it so I can update the spreadsheet. Here is some of the data I would like. Measurements are with cover compressed.

Lowest Belt Guide Height:
Highest Belt Guide Height: .
Tallest Internal Seating Height:
Tallest External Seat Height:
Internal Base Seating Depth:
External Base Seating Depth:
Internal Base Seating Width:
External Base Seating Width:
High-back Max. External Width:
Height from base bottom of the base up to the seating position:
Seat Weight (High-back):
Seat Weight (No-back):

jujumum

I can't wait to see pics! I'm curious to see if it is like blow mold style (like the Frontier & Vivo) or regular plastic.

agave

I so wish this was available before I broke down and bought the Monterey. I may have even waited for it if their CS hadn't told me that it would NOT have cup holders. :(

tl01

Can you please measure how tall it is to the belt guide in its tallest position? Glad you love it!

KWear99

I'm so sad I didn't preorder! I had it in my cart for weeks, but could never decide on a cover. Now they are out of stock online! Boo! I wonder how long it will take to ship again? My son just moved to his last click of his Frontier85, so we have some time, but I want it NOW. Ha ha! Would love some IRL pics!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC