Amazon Mom Appreciation = CHEAP SEATS!

Cath3114

I'm sure several of you are members of Amazon Mom. From 8/28-9/14 they will be hosting their Amazon Mom Appreciation event. With the code BABY0913 you will get a 20% discount on select items (up to $100 discount). I chatted with an Amazon rep today who told me the discount will apply to the CURRENT price, NOT the list price (screenshot below). So...

Frontier 90 currently $227 to $247 = $182 to $198.
BLVD 70-G3 currently $224 to $240 = $180 to $192.
Advocate 70-G3 currently $271 to $280 = $217 to $224
Pavilion 70-G3 currently $224 to $255 = $180 to $204
Pinnacle 90 currently $265 to $274 = $212 to $219
Parkway SG currently $80 to $89 = $64 to $71
Snugride Click Connect 35 currently $127 to $140 = $102 to $112
ProRide currently $211 to $224 = $169 to $179
Nautilus Elite currently $181 to $186 = $145 to $149
TF C670 currently $152 to $173 = $122 to $139
MR 65 currently $135 to $160 = $108 to $128
R100 currently $208 = $167
RXT currently $250 to $270 = $200 to $216

Other things are also included in the promotion, like carriers, strollers, gear, furniture, clothes, etc.

null_zps883cb5fc.jpg

ADS

Cath3114

No problem! Happy to help. I was in such a hurry typing everything that I forgot there was a second page with more seats!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
No problem! Happy to help. I was in such a hurry typing everything that I forgot there was a second page with more seats!

Thanks again! Usually Amazon sends me notifications of baby related promotions, so either I missed it or they didn't send one. Putting up some banners too:)

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Darren, you may be right...but the way I read it here made me think otherwise.

Yeah it does say you need to be both, which is redundant if Mom includes Prime lol. Maybe an oversight? Or maybe you just get a trial Prime or something, does anyone who is an Amazon Mom member know for sure?

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Ahhhh I see. I had the impression Mom was like Prime PLUS sort of thing. Basically it's a lure to get you hooked on Prime?

I love Prime. I wonder if I can add Mom for free then? I'll have to look into it.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Ahhhh I see. I had the impression Mom was like Prime PLUS sort of thing. Basically it's a lure to get you hooked on Prime?

I love Prime. I wonder if I can add Mom for free then? I'll have to look into it.

Actually, I lied. In reading up on it, you get three free months of Mom, then you renew THAT for $79 a year, which includes Prime. So I guess that's what I've been renewing? I don't know. I just want the free shipping and videos.

Snow mom

It looks like the color choices are going to be limited--you can only get the 20% off items on the list and when it states something like "britax Frontier 90, Onyx" they really do mean 20% off that color only. I guess we'll know for sure tomorrow but I know they've made random cover choices at previous events.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Found this:

If you're already an Amazon Prime member and you sign up for Amazon Mom, you'll receive all Mom benefits for free. Note: If you cancel your Prime membership, you will no longer be eligible to receive the additional Amazon Mom discounts on Subscribe & Save items, though you may continue to get other deals and discounts associated with the Amazon Mom program.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC