Question HBB = 3 across

L

Lisa Cook

Ok, I apparently I have too high of requirements.

I have a 2006 honda CR-V

I want a HBB that will be able to fit 3 of them across in my back row. I

On top of that the seat MUST have LATCH. I don't trust my kids to remember to buckle them in every single time and I don't want to have to look over my shoulder all time to make sure I am safe when they aren't in the car.

Any suggestions? I know I could do it with the Cleck Oober. But I can't pay that kind of a price for a booster seat :( Around 100-150 is my cut off.

ADS
L

Lisa Cook

It seemed like the headwings of the Britax swung out too far. That I can't get 2 of the boosters next to one another.

My older son is 9 years and weighs 48 lbs. He is still in a Britax Frontier. I just need more space. Sometimes I like to have more than just my family of 4 in the car.

my younger son is 8 years and weighs only 38 lbs. He is also in a Frontier and can't even go into a Britax booster since he isn't 40 lbs yet :-/

This is my younger one in his seat yesterday:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd...._=1372847467_7ba439910ca154b16489e62d078ba799

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC