NBD May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

arly1983

Just received the Matrix Nautilus I ordered on Saturday. It shipped Monday. DOM is Jan/2013. I am not sure it was ever opened. Plastic, packing all originally as packed. Manual still attached, etc. Couldn't be more satisfied.

ADS

Emily928

I think I'm addicted to this site! I just bought a resealed box Keyfit 30 and base that I do not need, but it was 25.99! Haven't seen any inexpensive car seats for grandparents' cars lately though, except the Graco ComfortSport which I wasn't that interested in (plus I think it was a girly fabric).

jordansmom

I think I'm addicted to this site! I just bought a resealed box Keyfit 30 and base that I do not need, but it was 25.99! Haven't seen any inexpensive car seats for grandparents' cars lately though, except the Graco ComfortSport which I wasn't that interested in (plus I think it was a girly fabric).

Nice! I've been waiting for another $25 key fit to come back on! :rolleyes:

CTRS4peds

Its been a great two days for me!
Foonf yesterday and my TWO black orbit seats!! YAY!! Now my helix matches!!!

now I have to sell my ruby seat.....

Emily928

Don't be sorry! I don't NEED it either, just want! ;)

I don't even know what I'm going to do with it...guess I could re-sell it and put the money toward the grandparents' seats.

Do you ever see UppaBaby G-Lite or G-Luxe strollers on there? I've got my eye on one of those as my cheapo-BRU umbrella stroller with a 3-pt harness isn't cutting it. I bought the Jet and will give that a try but I expect not to like it based on the reviews I read.

Sunshine112

I'm so jealous! I've been stalking for a $25.99 KeyFit to pop up!! Lucky you!

Last edited by a moderator:

jordansmom

I don't even know what I'm going to do with it...guess I could re-sell it and put the money toward the grandparents' seats.

Do you ever see UppaBaby G-Lite or G-Luxe strollers on there? I've got my eye on one of those as my cheapo-BRU umbrella stroller with a 3-pt harness isn't cutting it. I bought the Jet and will give that a try but I expect not to like it based on the reviews I read.

Yes, they come up quite often! There were a couple b-nimbles on earlier too.

Emily928

Yes, they come up quite often! There were a couple b-nimbles on earlier too.

Thanks - I will keep checking back. I have the B-Ready as our main stroller and I love it but I like it more for keeping in the garage and walking around the neighborhood than for popping in and out of the trunk...

jordansmom

I keep checking back for a b-nimble for my friends ..i *love*our ours.. especially for the price!

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

I just checked and there are still two available for $77.99 in red. I'm viewing newest to oldest and 96 per page. Still have to scroll down a bit.

kaharris83

Its been a great two days for me!
Foonf yesterday and my TWO black orbit seats!! YAY!! Now my helix matches!!!

now I have to sell my ruby seat.....

I bought the green Foonf yesterday too. I got immediate buyer's remorse and called to cancel it. I got a blue one last week and really didn't need 2. The green one was $17 cheaper than my blue one last week. Congrats on your scores!!

caritas

I want to know who got the Foonf! What a steal!

Now that I see this thread... I did. Came to $260 with the promo code. ;) Someone broke the lock-off and sent it back. I ordered a new lock-off from Clek. Good as new! Perfect condition, I don't even think it was ever actually installed.

Cryssy Jane

If anyone spots another $25 keyfit, I know a local mama who is in very rough times right now that could use it. I don't have a bucket or I'd give one to her.

Fresita

Man what a score on the keyfit! That would make for an awesome gift.

So jealous of the foonf! Not that I need another car seat (we currently have 9) but I want to try one so bad!

Anyone ever see convertible boosters for less than $30 on the site? I'm trying to score one for my nephew to get him out of his seat that's 10 years old :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC